Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 10:34 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,528,821 times

Advertisements

I have not heard one slution either without always amnesty. It ain't gonna happen.

Quote:
What I haven't heard from any of the comments is any ideas of solutions to the problem other than one suggesting the old worn out idea of Comprehensive Immigration Reform. This was done during the Reagan Administration and we have more of a problem today than at that time proving that idea as a dead issue.
Honesty cannot be refuted.

Quote:
I do not see any American citizens burning the Mexican flag or condemning the Hispanic race in any rally's in support of Arizona's SB 1070 law or at any other anti Illegal Immigration gathering, but I see the burning of the American flag, racist remarks, and anger at Caucasian Americans in most all rally's and gatherings in support of Illegal Immigration. Thus it is those who are here illegally and those who support them who are the true racists.

If the desire to stay in this country and become citizens were the true goal of most Illegal Immigrants the before mentioned wouldn't even be an issue. People do not burn the flag and resent the citizens of a country they are interested in becoming citizens of.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND SUPPORTERS ARE THE TRUE RACISTS - TheCypressTimes (http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/Opinion_Editorial/ILLEGAL_IMMIGRANTS_AND_SUPPORTERS_ARE_THE_TRUE_RAC ISTS/30541 - broken link)

Old 05-30-2010, 01:12 AM

3,876 posts, read 3,857,391 times
Yes the Race Card.Illegal Aliens and their supporters including many Latinos accuse anyone opposed to their Illegal Agenda as Racists,when in fact their agenda is the one that is truly RACIST.Guess What??? It doesn't work anymore.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:03 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,226,927 times
Of course they are the racist ones, they want everything for themselves and their own, forget what our country was founded on.

The illegals and their supporters think anyone opposed to what they believe is bigoted.

Nita

Old 05-30-2010, 07:38 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,358,530 times
When we are little babies we learn that "CRYING" gets us what we want. Through proper parenting we learn that, really, if we want things we must learn to get them ourselves. Some, parents, give their babies anything they want just to shut them up. When these babies never learn the (through lazy parents) lessons of "independence" they grow up to be BIG babies. They still believe that CRYING gets them what they want and to some extent it does. But the cry changes to whining and other things like the race card. (I would rather hear a fat man fart than a grown man cry)These are nothing more than big babies that still cry to get their milk from mommy. The supporters of illegal immigrants more than likely have never had to earn the things they have in life (such as friends) so they feel like if they can MAKE you like the illegals by telling on you at the local congressman's office.
"GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR I'M TELLING!"
"IF YOU DON'T TREAT ME SPECIAL I'LL CALL YOU A RACIST!"
"YOU SHOULD GIVE ME ALL THE THINGS YOU WORKED FOR, I DESERVE IT TOO!"
"YOU OWE ME!"

Old 05-30-2010, 07:18 PM

787 posts, read 1,936,944 times
I am doing my best not to laugh.....you make the claim that the illegal immigrants and their supporters are the true racists.

Yet, to support this claim you have linked an article that espouses racist dribble like this (and I quote from his first article referenced in the first paragraph):

"If you care to examine the statistics rather than hide from them, you will find that 90% of the crimes committed in the U.S. are from individuals of Spanish Heritage and most of the overcrowded prisons in our country are filled with individuals either here Illegally or associated with Illegal Aliens from South of the border."

The Latino population in the U.S. is approx. 15% of the nation. Of course, the guy offers no source for his claim because it's a LIE!!!!!

Come on guys...you can do better than this. Do you really believe this garbage???

Old 05-30-2010, 07:37 PM

706 posts, read 937,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal35 View Post
I am doing my best not to laugh.....you make the claim that the illegal immigrants and their supporters are the true racists.

Yet, to support this claim you have linked an article that espouses racist dribble like this (and I quote from his first article referenced in the first paragraph):

"If you care to examine the statistics rather than hide from them, you will find that 90% of the crimes committed in the U.S. are from individuals of Spanish Heritage and most of the overcrowded prisons in our country are filled with individuals either here Illegally or associated with Illegal Aliens from South of the border."

The Latino population in the U.S. is approx. 15% of the nation. Of course, the guy offers no source for his claim because it's a LIE!!!!!

Come on guys...you can do better than this. Do you really believe this garbage???
Is there a difference between the two highlighted above?

BL

Old 05-31-2010, 06:33 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,528,821 times
Quote:

Fact is not racist. Even estimates are not racist. I have no clue where you get that as a racist statement, perhaps over sensitivity that someone dare mention hispanics as being highly involved in crime? Well, political correctness is dead in this Country and racism was nearly until pro illegal alien advocates started recklessly slinging it around. Look up LaRaz, MECHA and others. They are the most racist hate misguided groups I have ever encountered. By their own words, it is blatant. What I find is that these groups are the ones that are causing the divide in this Country, certainly not camaraderie. It is sad.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:39 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,358,530 times
In most cases when a particular group (color or heritage) can be singled out the bleeding heart groups come out and claim judgment is being passed on color or heritage alone. Okay, so if this is true then all of these bleeding heart groups are guilty of the very thing they are accusing others of being. Of coarse I wouldn't expect them to understand this claim because if they did they wouldn't be so quick to yell discrimination every time they didn't get their way. (Its racist to call all white people racist just as much as it is to call all Mexicans illegal.)

Old 05-31-2010, 10:25 AM

787 posts, read 1,936,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Fact is not racist. Even estimates are not racist. I have no clue where you get that as a racist statement, perhaps over sensitivity that someone dare mention hispanics as being highly involved in crime?
Once again, I asked for a source that would show that hispanics are involved in 90% of the crimes in the United States. This assertion is from the article YOU PROVIDED. You have provided no source because it's a blatant lie.

Again, you claim to have all the facts but you provide no evidence to support this ridiculous claim (i.e., hispanics commit 90% of crime in the USA).

So I wait for real evidence/data to back up this B.S. I won't be holding my breath!!

Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 AM

8,542 posts, read 10,057,607 times
Quote:
Once again, I asked for a source that would show that hispanics are involved in 90% of the crimes in the United States. This assertion is from the article YOU PROVIDED. You have provided no source because it's a blatant lie.

Again, you claim to have all the facts but you provide no evidence to support this ridiculous claim (i.e., hispanics commit 90% of crime in the USA).

So I wait for real evidence/data to back up this B.S. I won't be holding my breath!!
Of course it's not 90% of the crime in the United States; however, in AZ, illegal immigrants most likely are committing a disproportionate share of crime.

Quote:
PHOENIX -- While national data is inconclusive, Arizona statistics reviewed by the ABC15 Investigators do show a correlation between illegal immigration and crime.

The most recent report by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office found 22 percent of convicted felons were here illegally and that 18 percent of property crimes in the county were committed by illegal immigrants.

Figures from the Arizona Department of Corrections show 15 percent of its inmates are "criminal aliens."

Meanwhile, federal estimates show a lower percentage, nine percent of Maricopa County's population and eight percent of the statewide population are here illegally.

"That would imply pretty strongly that illegal immigrants are committing a disproportionate share of crime," said Steven Camerota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington, D.C., a group that claims to be non-partisan.

cont...

Do illegal immigrants cause more crime than citizens?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration