U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 01:26 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,468,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
this poster comes to mind, I think you might know him
'Nearly ' all latinos are of the same mindset, I agree .

Only a few oppose the illegals . They are good Americans the rest are criminals legal or illegal . Legal criminals should be tried for treason ,illegals taken a thousand miles into S.Amercia and dropped off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 01:30 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,032,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Guess you missed the word NEARLLY? Your remark was that some members in here included ALL Hispanics in the same boat.
I stand corrected, the condemnation was of practically all Hispanics, but not not quite.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
'Nearly ' all latinos are of the same mindset, I agree .

Only a few oppose the illegals . They are good Americans the rest are criminals legal or illegal . Legal criminals should be tried for treason ,illegals taken a thousand miles into S.Amercia and dropped off.
So nearly all Latinos are criminals, legal or illegal? Thanks for proving my OP.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:33 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,160,108 times
Quote:
I stand corrected, the condemnation was of practically all Hispanics, but not not quite.
When I said "nearly" all Hispanics were of the same mindset I wasn't speaking about a criminal element but an ethnocentric mindset. You are the one who mentioned criminals, not me.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:36 PM

32,823 posts, read 30,101,014 times
Quote:
The only people I see complaining about race groups are the White Power and Nazi people.
Ya, like the new AZ law?

Old 06-03-2010, 04:51 PM

233 posts, read 635,054 times
Quote:
Even anti immigration groups admit that he has Nazi ties and recognize that this will bring bad press and decide to back out of rally.

Arizona immigration law rally loses group due to neo-Nazi links
You are just another wannabe troll looking to stir things up here. Yes there are racists that support SB1070. This is not new. Likewise, there are brown supremacists/ racists that are against SB1070, once again this is nothing new. Whats the difference between these groups? The racists that support SB1070 are a small minority. The racists that are against SB1070 are in greater numbers. If one thinks that they don't have to wait in line to enter this country because their people are indigenous to the land (a common belief among brown supremacists) then that in of itself makes them racists. They think they are superior to other ethnic groups who want to immigrate.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:03 PM

683 posts, read 324,129 times
Another false thread I see, so now if someone becomes a fan of your Facebook page you are instantly connected to their political agenda? You need to lay off whatever you're smoking.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:07 PM

I can see that not one person has condemned the Neo Nazi in question. If I was going to go to a rally, and I found out the event organizer was a Nazi, I would have to opt out and condemn the Nazi. I guess I'm different than many people on here. Even ALIPAC has acknowledged the validity of the accusations!! I suppose ALIPAC is involved in some sort of conspiracy.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:09 PM

683 posts, read 324,129 times
Quote:
I can see that not one person has condemned the Neo Nazi in question. If I was going to go to a rally, and I found out the event organizer was a Nazi, I would have to opt out and condemn the Nazi. I guess I'm different than many people on here. Even ALIPAC has acknowledged the validity of the accusations!! I suppose ALIPAC is involved in some sort of conspiracy.
Stop trolling, you're basing your entire argument over someone being a fan of another person's Facebook page.

Do you really think that trolling CD about illegal immigration will help your cause? People like you are on the wrong side of the law, on the wrong side of this issue and you will end up on the wrong side of history when this is over with.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 PM

364 posts, read 184,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
Stop trolling, you're basing your entire argument over someone being a fan of another person's Facebook page.

Do you really think that trolling CD about illegal immigration will help your cause? People like you are on the wrong side of the law, on the wrong side of this issue and you will end up on the wrong side of history when this is over with.
yup
ielgals an pals
will be on tha wriong side soon
i have no use for nazis
hitler was evel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration