U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 08:02 AM

32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times

Advertisements

Of course it is the fact they are breaking the law that causes the hatred. If they didn't break any laws they wouldn't be criminals they would be Tourists and welcome anywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 08:36 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
He sends home $500.00 a week. Impressive.
Yes isn't it - with so many Americans out of work this guy has more than $2000 left over after taxes, mortgage payments, feeding his children here, paying his medical costs, utility bills to send out of the country.

Or are the taxpayers paying for the costs of his life here and so any cash he gets can be sent away?

Old 06-03-2010, 08:38 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I don't pay no stinkin taxes, that's how.....
I suspect many are doing a little drug dealing on the side. A housekeeper with kids and a nice expensive apartment has $400 a week left over after bills and taxes to send out of this country? Hard working Americans don't have that kind of extra money.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:31 PM

684 posts, read 1,255,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I have no respect for people who are in this country illegally. They have ZERO respect for Americans or the country they are sucking dry.

That money leaving this country is ill-gotten booty. No amount of spin on your part will make it anything less.

And this is not about people legally in this country of Mexican ancestry. This is about illegal aliens. What part of illegal is so difficult for so many people to understand?

I thought you were talking about legal U.S citizens or green card holders of Mexican ancestry.

Illegals should be deported back to wherever they came from. On the other hand, legal aliens can do whatever they want with their money. I wouldnt care if you are a jew U.S. National who sends money to Israel... Your money.. Your freedom.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:37 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,087,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes isn't it - with so many Americans out of work this guy has more than $2000 left over after taxes, mortgage payments, feeding his children here, paying his medical costs, utility bills to send out of the country.

Or are the taxpayers paying for the costs of his life here and so any cash he gets can be sent away?
I suggest they buy a bike and a super hero suit.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:40 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
What a total load of BS, and what a waste of space that article and pics are - superheroes my A$$

Old 06-03-2010, 01:15 PM

2,731 posts, read 5,938,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
What a total load of BS, and what a waste of space that article and pics are - superheroes my A$$
LOL they are doing the jobs that high school/college kids and..
Working class americans would be doing.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 PM

32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
LOL they are doing the jobs that high school/college kids and..
Working class americans would be doing.
When I was a kid we mowed lawns, worked fast food, trimmed trees or helped on the farms. The Illegals have undercut the labor on those jobs to the point it's a joke and not lucrative. Kids would once again do those jobs if the wage matched the labor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration