Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 12:52 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times

Advertisements

thats never been my contention.

and as i have said many many times before I AM for checking citizenship status of ALL inmates and violent offenders.
that just wasnt the policy in place at the time of this guys release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
You are gonna sit there and tell me that deporting this guy on his previous arrests would not have saved the life of this kid???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 07:40 PM

65 posts, read 218,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
What the hell! why is it "BLACK" Americans? Why can't it be just Americans??? Is a "Black" life more important than any other?
Lol No, but blacks for the most part are naive about illegal immigration ( I do see this changing though). Not saying we only care about blacks who get killed. It's just that when you see someone from a neighborhood like yours is the target, it gets your attention, kind of like when you hear about a 4 year old being abducted, and murdered. It's horrible, but it hits home when you have a 4 year old of your own. When something hit's home you can't ignore it. A lot of the blacks that are naive about illegal immigration literally can't afford to ignore it, we need them to see something that relates to them. I'm gonna speak from their point of view and ask a question. (This is not all blacks, just the ones that live in the inner city and know not much beyond their neighborhoods) Why should they care about how illegal immigration affects everybody? Everybody are the people who pass by their communities and looks down upon them everyday. Everyday while they are on their way to their job high up in the skyline, and the people in the inner city are sitting on the floor of the unemployment office. Everyday while they take their kids to a school promising them a bright future, when schools in the inner city can't even promise them decent books. In showing inner city blacks the truth about illegal immigration, and let's be honest mexicans attitude about this country, hopefully they will see an opportunity. Crack down on the jobs held by illegals and give them to inner city parents. Crack down on Illegal students and the money we waste to educate them and use that money saved to go to inner city schools..... Some blacks attitude in this whole thing really turns my skin too, Don't even get me started with that black n brown crap lol.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:52 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
What the hell! why is it "BLACK" Americans? Why can't it be just Americans??? Is a "Black" life more important than any other?
The media always says "A White American"
uhh, never mind, they never do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration