U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 01:57 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,155,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
"Attack the message not the messenger"
- Holdencaulfield, Today at 11:09 am
Hypocricy rules with the pro-illegals.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 PM

2,542 posts, read 3,530,026 times
Yea, you wouldn't want any more mexican gang followers here. it might upset someone.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:04 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,155,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I know, right?

Just like so many rank and file members of those who oppose this law are racist MEChA, La Raza, LULAC, or (insert your favorite Latino RACE based organization here) members, etc.
Oh, but the pro-illegals choose to ignore the brown supremists on the pro-illegal immigration side. I guess double standards rule with them.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:16 PM

1,310 posts, read 1,145,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
"Senate Majority Leader and Arizona law supporter, Chuck Gray's Twitter account is drawing a lot of attention this week. It's not for what he's said/tweeted: it's for whom he's elected to follow. Gawker, a New York-based gossip site, looked through the Mesa Republican's Twitter followers and found StormfrontWPWW (for White Power WorldWide), a white-supremacist organization started by Don Black, a former KKK Grand Wizard and member of the American Nazi Party."

Anyone familiar with twitter knows that in order to follow a person or site, you have to seek them out and agree to follow them. I wonder how apologists will defend this action. Will they bring up Rev. Wright or claim that Gray didn't know?

azcentral.com blogs - Political Insider - PoliticalInsider - Atwitter about Sen. Chuck Gray's twitter feeds
Yeah, they should be following Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson, those guys are all about equal rights and would never oppress a race just because of their color! I mean the KKK? WOW, they must be having a rally every other day in support of the AZ law, I'm surprised I read so much about their political influence in today's society.
(Race card is getting worn the f out!)

Old 06-03-2010, 03:04 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,140,804 times
Sorry OP. I just don't believe this crap. The left will drag up any old rumor and they can make that charge against anyone in hopes to discredit them. Getting old and maybe you all need some new tricks.
Is the KKK still even around? Maybe a handful of mentally deficiant, misguided loons, but in mass? I think not.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:14 PM

683 posts, read 323,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Wrong, it's the other way around, read the links
I did, I read exactly what you posted and it says that they found that the group was following him, not the way you claim.

Quote:
Gawker, a New York-based gossip site, looked through the Mesa Republican's Twitter followers and found StormfrontWPWW

Unless you've rewritten the English language that means that Stormfront or whatever the group is was a FOLLOWER of the politician.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:17 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,031,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
I did, I read exactly what you posted and it says that they found that the group was following him, not the way you claim.

[/b]Unless you've rewritten the English language that means that Stormfront or whatever the group is was a FOLLOWER of the politician. [/color]
You can do both. Gray elected to follow Stormfronts tweets. Anyone familiar with twitter knows this. Epic fail, again.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:17 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,735,305 times
Frankly I could care less who or how illegal immigrants are forced out of this country as long as they are.

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.

I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the

Deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American

Citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million

Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wet Back'. It was

Done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now... If they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today.

If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation

Wet Back into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 06-03-2010 at 03:38 PM..

Old 06-03-2010, 03:26 PM

10,396 posts, read 8,353,181 times
Maybe its time for a NAAWP...heck everybody else has one!

Old 06-03-2010, 03:33 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,031,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Maybe its time for a NAAWP...heck everybody else has one!
What is NAAWP?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration