U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2007, 11:12 PM

233 posts, read 389,752 times

Advertisements

So, seeing as most big business is really behind this, with only one reason........to increase their profits and keep wages low I propose this plan to you, should go well with Bush selling out of American citizens...........I mean if he is selling out his countrymen he might as well make it pay enough. First NO chain migration, for EACH IMMEDIATE (mother, father and children only)family member they pay a $5000 fine per person, and have to turn in every employer who provided them employment during their illegal stay, they also have to report and pay all back taxes and social security payments. Those employers then will have a $10,000 fine per illegal employee levied against them. A new simple slogan for them could be "can't pay, can't stay", who wants to lay odds that if this plan was proposed those big business concerns would pull their support in a heartbeat, and one fine of $5000 for a family seems a little lite to me.........after all selling citizenship to this country is really a sellers market and if we are about to sell this privilige, it should be granted to the highest bidder, it would help pay for all the benefits they would be on line for as soon as they enter. Then there is the medical issue, they should all have to have a clean bill of health before gaining entrance, they must be fluent in the language within 2 years. If convicted of any felony within the first 10 years they get the maximum prison sentence for it and then automatic deportation with no re-admittance. Seems like a few of us could live with a plan like this and the fact that it would cost those that have helped this mess happen would be fair.

Last edited by mollies mom; 06-16-2007 at 11:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2007, 05:46 PM

Location: I live in the highly over populated city of Denver where the illegals thrive.
24 posts, read 85,176 times
Talking I love it

I love that whole post. The only thing that I would add is that the entire family must be very thoroghly checked for any gang involvement and they must renounce as well as turn in all known members of the gang. If they have any further contact with the gangs the first punishment would be for the whole family to undergo complete infertilization. The second punishment would be a complete exile of their whole family and friends back to their homeland.

Old 06-17-2007, 06:01 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,004,847 times
Good plan! I would add the illegals need to plead to a criminal charge as well. They are criminals and should have to plead to felony tax evasion or some other similar charge and be required to do some sort of community service or do jail time.

In addition to your plan I'd recommend deputizing federal bounty hunters who's sole purpose is to round up illegals. The bounty hunters would then get half of the illegals assets while the local government would get the other half.

Old 06-17-2007, 06:55 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,735 times
Quote:
The bounty hunters would then get half of the illegals assets while the local government would get the other half.
Good plan! Or, let the bounty hunters keep it all. Nothing like a little greed to get the job done.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:17 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,004,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
Good plan! Or, let the bounty hunters keep it all. Nothing like a little greed to get the job done.
Giving half to the cities is sort of a bribe. It would discourage sanctuary city type behavior and encourage cities to enforce federal immigration law.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:34 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
Giving half to the cities is sort of a bribe. It would discourage sanctuary city type behavior and encourage cities to enforce federal immigration law.
Ahhhh, yes, you are right! Kind of like the incentive to pull over drug runners and confiscating their cash! Works like a charm here in our county
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or