U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-03-2010, 04:22 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,078,551 times
Reputation: 2244

Advertisements

what does jamiels law do? i already visited the site. it says it targets illegal gang bangers... how?

more so than the injunctions that can land ALL thugs in jail (where they are ALL checked for citizenship status)?

what will the law do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-03-2010, 04:47 PM
 
3,424 posts, read 5,092,535 times
Reputation: 1815
Im not sure what the law does but I know the foundation established in his name is for a very good cause. It recognizes and rewards kids who have overcome extreme adversity to become productive young people...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 04:50 PM
 
1,038 posts, read 1,032,271 times
Reputation: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Im not sure what the law does but I know the foundation established in his name is for a very good cause. It recognizes and rewards kids who have overcome extreme adversity to become productive young people...
Why would they name such a foundation after a purpoted Bloods member?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 05:36 PM
 
3,424 posts, read 5,092,535 times
Reputation: 1815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Why would they name such a foundation after a purpoted Bloods member?
From what I understand the Jamiel Slaw foundation is named after the victim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 05:46 PM
 
Location: South Bay Native
13,056 posts, read 21,185,152 times
Reputation: 22525
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
From what I understand the Jamiel Slaw foundation is named after the victim
Yes, the victim. According to some the victim was "asking for it". They have repeatedly justified the murder at the hands of a cold blooded worthless waste of human flesh who never should have been roaming the streets of any city in our country since he never belonged here to begin with. He should have been back home in Mexico killing his own countrymen if he felt such a burning desire to spill blood, not a US citizen REGARDLESS of whether that citizen was an honor student, a gangster, or a high school football star (I believe that last one is actually the truth, but that is neither here nor there).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 05:49 PM
 
3,424 posts, read 5,092,535 times
Reputation: 1815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yes, the victim. According to some the victim was "asking for it". They have repeatedly justified the murder at the hands of a cold blooded worthless waste of human flesh who never should have been roaming the streets of any city in our country since he never belonged here to begin with. He should have been back home in Mexico killing his own countrymen if he felt such a burning desire to spill blood, not a US citizen REGARDLESS of whether that citizen was an honor student, a gangster, or a high school football star (I believe that last one is actually the truth, but that is neither here nor there).
From what I heard, the illegal immigrant gangbanger has racked up 6 additional felonies in prison, just since he has been awaiting trial for the murder of Jamile Slaw. Smh...Ive said it before but, it wouldnt bother me one bit if they placed bouncing betty's all along the border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
 
Location: South Bay Native
13,056 posts, read 21,185,152 times
Reputation: 22525
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
From what I heard, the illegal immigrant gangbanger has racked up 6 additional felonies in prison, just since he has been awaiting trial for the murder of Jamile Slaw. Smh...Ive said it before but, it wouldnt bother me one bit if they placed bouncing betty's all along the border.
Oh, bite your tongue! That might actually be an effective deterrent! We'll have none of that....

/sarcasm off/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 05:55 PM
 
Location: Fort Wayne
470 posts, read 961,159 times
Reputation: 270
Are there LEGAL "gangbangers?"
Just wondering...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
 
3,424 posts, read 5,092,535 times
Reputation: 1815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Oh, bite your tongue! That might actually be an effective deterrent! We'll have none of that....

/sarcasm off/
all I can say is that illegal immigrants are lucky this soft, passive, apologist, appeasement-oriented government of ours is overseeing our immigration policy instead of me. I would have nipped this problem in the bud years ago, by any means necessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2010, 05:59 PM
 
8,640 posts, read 7,738,273 times
Reputation: 2854
So what if this great kid was killed by an illegal immigrant? It's his fault for living in a country and state that has not respect for the laws and welcomes every criminal from around the world to cross our borders. That family should thank the liberals for getting one more productive promising child from reaching his potential. This is what the illegal immigrant supporting libbies want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top