U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2010, 01:40 AM

17,850 posts, read 19,589,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Obama Administration has asked the Supreme Court to prohibit Arizona from enforcing a two-year-old measure—signed into law by former Governor Janet Napolitano—punishing businesses that hire illegal immigrants.
Ironically, President Obama’s Homeland Security Secretary ardently supported the law when she signed it in 2007 though she refuses to comment on her boss’s campaign to eliminate it. Considered the nation’s toughest measure against businesses that hire illegal aliens,

Obama Asks Supreme Court To Ax Ariz. Employer Sanction Law | Judicial Watch

Of which country was Obama President?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 02:41 AM

6,445 posts, read 7,551,913 times
"The Obama Administration is also preparing to fight another Arizona law—scheduled to take effect July 29—that makes it a state crime to be in the U.S. without proper documentation. The measure (SB1070) also bans “sanctuary city” policies and requires local police to check the immigration status of all residents that have any encounters with law enforcement. Although the state measure was adopted from the federal statute, Obama claims it’s unconstitutional and racist."

His time as POTUS will be over soon. I hope he has enjoyed it. Whether he realizes it or not, Calderon and all the illegals that are sifting through our borders dont give a 2 cent sh*t about our laws or our wellbeing as a country. If this nonsense continues, our country will soon look like the cesspool to the south of us. By 2020, I would imagine. The more illegals that exit Mexico into the U.S., the better for Mexico's elite. Their departure only widens the disparity gap between rich and poor. Why should Calderon care? The SOB laughs at us all. He laughs most at you, OBAMA & HOLDER!

Old 06-03-2010, 06:10 AM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
Does he have a sweatshop in AZ? You know what, I bet this is the start of an attempt to convince people he is creating jobs. He will create more Federal jobs to do exactly what he's condemning AZ of doing. Bottom line is get the squatters out of the US.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:15 AM

8,161 posts, read 9,361,414 times
What in the...? Going after the employers should be paramount. What is he thinking?

Old 06-03-2010, 07:15 AM

364 posts, read 184,272 times
obama need to be impeeched
an i voted for tha fool
what was i thinkin
damn
unles obama is blowin smoke so tha cops
can grab ilegal aliens
away from tha spotlite
of tv radio internet

Old 06-03-2010, 07:36 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,256 times
I can't think of one person, except for the corrupt companies themselves, who do not favor the cracking down of the hiring of illegal aliens. This administration continues to boggle me as each day progresses. Not only do they believe the laws do not apply to them, now they make it so laws do not apply to their corrupt company counterparts. Just disgusting. Why is anyone waiting to impeach this misfit to America? (And before anyone jumps in to tell me the impeachment process, you know who you are, I already know and it is a rhetorical position from where I speak) I for one want him and his corrupt cronies out of our White House.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:44 AM

2,159 posts, read 3,733,501 times
I would like to know why Obama thinks those that break the law shouldn't be punished? It is a federal crime to hire illegals!

Old 06-03-2010, 04:12 PM

3,707 posts, read 4,492,665 times
I wonder what political favor this one goes too

I also hope he's keeping track so some people and or
groups don't get a second helping of this tasty stuff
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or