Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 02:48 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
From the same source you provided, months later, after some investigation. I don't know if Jamiel, aka, Deuces Wild, was a member of the Bloods, what is a fact is that he associated with them, displayed gang signs, and wore gang paraphanelia. At the very least he had sympathy for the thug life and portrayed himself as one. If I had a nickel for every time the parent of a gangbanger denied her son being in a gang.
Don't bother arguing with the anti-Hispanic zealots on this forum. They will twist everything that happens just to make Hispanics look bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 02:53 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Don't bother arguing with the anti-Hispanic zealots on this forum. They will twist everything that happens just to make Hispanics look bad.
Anti-Hispanic zealots? You mean anti-illegal alien zealots, don't you? Hispanics don't need us to make themselves look bad. They do that easily on their own by supporting illegal aliens. The same goes for the non-hispanic far left, liberals who support illegal aliens also.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:55 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Hispanics don't need us to make themselves look bad. They do that easily on their own
I rest my case

Old 06-03-2010, 02:59 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Quote:
I rest my case
Calm down. He misspoke. What he/she should have said was illegal/activists make themselves look bad. I agree with him/her in that regard. I think you perhaps are a race baiter and a bigot anti white kind of poster..but I could be wrong.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:01 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
i live in LA, i have seen what happens on these streets. this kid looked like a thug, he got treated like one... sad.

and its true. most family wont ever say "yes my child was a thug/cholo/gang member" dont believe me? go read the latimes homicide reports comments on all the different cases.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:01 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Why does the race or ethnicity of the author matter? You guys keep bring ethnicity and/or race up. Why?

By the way the first article was written by Annette Stark, which I presume is more credible because she is White.
Ethnicity matters because the ethnocentrists insist that it be synonymous with illegal immigration. Ethnicity is not race, which is why I am wondering you mentioned that Annette Stark is white. Do you know her personally? Or are you just basing that on her non-hispanic-sounding name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
So now you yourself are making anti-illegal synonymous with anti-hispanic. Bravo! I think we should start referring to pro-illegals as anti-American citizen zealots. It has a nice ring to it.

No one needs to twist anything to make the hispanics in this forum look bad because they are handling that job perfectly well without any assistance. They have soiled their pants in nearly every thread about illegal immigration with their constant mantras of all things hispanic/latino, defending their ethnicity in threads where ethnicity doesn't even play a part.

The gig is up - time to change tactics. The race card isn't working AT ALL anymore.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Hispanics don't need us to make themselves look bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I agree with him/her in that regard. I think you perhaps are a race baiter and a bigot anti white kind of poster..but I could be wrong.
You agree with this statement and I'm the bigot?

Old 06-03-2010, 03:17 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
You agree with this statement and I'm the bigot?
Wow, you must be taking lessons from the Lost Angeles Slimes.

That was as slick a job of professional editing geared to promote an agenda as I've ever seen.

Bravo.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
No one needs to twist anything to make the hispanics in this forum look bad because they are handling that job perfectly well without any assistance. They have soiled their pants in nearly every thread about illegal immigration with their constant mantras of all things hispanic/latino, defending their ethnicity in threads where ethnicity doesn't even play a part.
Another gem.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:26 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Wow, you must be taking lessons from the Lost Angeles Slimes.

That was as slick a job of professional editing geared to promote an agenda as I've ever seen.

Bravo.
And he STILL hasn't addressed the question I posed twice before now - what on earth does the linked articles in the OP have to do with "anti immigrant zealots"?

Agenda is right - their agenda is worn down so bad it is beginning to look like they are driving around on a set of these:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/7/6246911_5a74dfb2c9.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration