U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 03:28 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,039,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekygisela View Post
Just as dumb then as he is now. Actions speak louder than words, don't they?

That's right... he urinated on a 17 year old girl.
WTF? Where did that come from? More nonsense.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:31 PM

1,310 posts, read 1,155,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Low IQ's or not, these musicians have hundreds of thousands of fans with income. If they refuse to have concerts in AZ and hold them in neighborhing states this will have a negative impact on AZ. Anyone with an average IQ would see this.
I hardly believe these "fans with incomes" listen to these folks because of their political views. I also doubt these undereducated misfits will miss out on money because of some illegal leaches either. It’s a bluff with an obvious tell.

Anyone know if those kids starved to death a while back that also "protested" AZs new law. See folks, they don't follow through just like the bunch of yahoos this thread is about.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:32 PM

131 posts, read 351,763 times
Quote:
WTF? Where did that come from? More nonsense.
My mistake, that was R. Kelly.

Well, he still made himself look like an idiot on stage at whatever award show. Shows how much I follow pop culture!

Old 06-03-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
I hardly believe these "fans with incomes" listen to these folks because of their political views. I also doubt these undereducated misfits will miss out on money because of some illegal leaches either. Itís a bluff with an obvious tell.
Let me explain how a boycott works. Kanye west refuses to hold a concert in AZ, instead holds them in neighboring states. Fans go see Kanye in the other venue. The concert venues in AZ suffer. The money that would have gone to the AZ concert venue goes to the neighboring state holding the concert. More money for the neighboring state, less money for AZ. Understand?

Old 06-03-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekygisela View Post
My mistake, that was R. Kelly.

Well, he still made himself look like an idiot on stage at whatever award show. Shows how much I follow pop culture!
Shows how some people confuse one Black guy with another Black guy, regardless of the dissimilarities.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:49 PM

131 posts, read 351,763 times
Quote:
Shows how some people confuse one Black guy with another Black guy, regardless of the dissimilarities.
And how others jump on people for the slightest of mistakes?

Pot? Kettle? Black?

Old 06-03-2010, 03:50 PM

10,543 posts, read 11,766,239 times
Quote:
Yet there are also similarities that would allow for such a mistake. Get over the race card issue. You seem to be pretty hung up on it.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Yet there are also similarities that would allow for such a mistake. Get over the race card issue. You seem to be pretty hung up on it.
Every other post on this forum is about Hispanics this and Hispanics that, and I'm the one hung up on race. White Power groups have infiltrated the anti immigration groups and I'm the one bringing up race. I bring up the fact that a Neo Nazi is organizing one of the biggest anti immigration rally in AZ, and I'm the one hung up on race.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:54 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,240,956 times
Tenacious D? ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

Maybe we can get Ted Nugent to come to AZ? I would go and I would be he would come here.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:57 PM

10,543 posts, read 11,766,239 times
Quote:
Every other post on this forum is about Hispanics this and Hispanics that, and I'm the one hung up on race. White Power groups have infiltrated the anti immigration groups and I'm the one bringing up race. I bring up the fact that a Neo Nazi is organizing one of the biggest anti immigration rally in AZ, and I'm the one hung up on race.
It's a forum about illegal immigration, and people like you claim that the only reason people want the law enforced is because of racism against Hispanics and a mischaracterization of the innocent illegal (get it?) Hispanics. As a result, there are a lot of posts about Hispanics. There are certainly some here that are racist, but the majority are not. You feel free to lob cries of racism to anyone that disagrees with you, the latest being over a mistake about the identity of two performers. Some people just disagree with you regardless of race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration