U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 11:56 AM

32,817 posts, read 30,061,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
I am not disagreeing with illegal immigration.I am just making sure "ilegal is ilegal" no matter where the F you are from...Let's not forget our "white illegals" that for some very strange reason get a "free pass" on this forum.
Maybe somebody can clear that up for me...And i don't want to hear "because there are more of them" That has got to be the most "moronic" excuse i have ever heard.
Do some searching, there are plenty of threads about Illegals from Countries that are mostly Caucasian.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:58 AM

582 posts, read 1,786,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman82 View Post
Easy enough. Studies show Hispanics do not assimilate or thrive in the United States, but do worse off at least for the first four generations. We have immigration laws in place to balance out the supply and demand, and these are ignored by Hispanic's on a huge scale.. couple that with the approx. 80% of illegal immigrants being from Mexico and Latin America... well it's no big secret Americans are fed up. The only "moronic" thing would be to ignore the facts and huge glaring problem of illegal migration.
I am A hispanic my friend and i have more than thrived in this country.
I have 2 great kids that are on the verge of going to college we pay our state tax,federal tax,real estate tax, and have 2 great jobs..As usual you are uncluding people like me in those staistics you just pulled out to try to make all Hispanics look like pieces of thrash....I ve met plenty of trash in different colors my friend...You might just be one of them.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Do some searching, there are plenty of threads about Illegals from Countries that are mostly Caucasian.
I'm an angry tax payer too.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
I am A hispanic my friend and i have more than thrived in this country.
I have 2 great kids that are on the verge of going to college we pay our state tax,federal tax,real estate tax, and have 2 great jobs..As usual you are uncluding people like me in those staistics you just pulled out to try to make all Hispanics look like pieces of thrash....I ve met plenty of trash in different colors my friend...You might just be one of them.
There are exceptions of which you seem to be, however, for the most part he is correct. The Illegal Immigrants and their children take at least a generation to fully assimilate. That is why the schools are having such a problem.

Most Illegals don't leave their culture at the door, they expect America to cater to them, unlike Legal Immigrants.

If there is blame it should be pointed at the Illegals that are mostly Hispanic due our proximity to Mexico.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
There are exceptions of which you seem to be, however, for the most part he is correct. The Illegal Immigrants and their children take at least a generation to fully assimilate. That is why the schools are having such a problem.

Most Illegals don't leave their culture at the door, they expect America to cater to them, unlike Legal Immigrants.

If there is blame it should be pointed at the Illegals that are mostly Hispanic due our proximity to Mexico.
Did you know that stressing over taxes and hatred is not good for your health?

Old 06-05-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Did you know that stressing over taxes and hatred is not good for your health?
Neither is constantly lumping yourself in with Illegal Aliens unless, of course, the shoe fits. Unless you are, are related to or are harboring Illegals, what's your worry?

Old 06-05-2010, 12:15 PM

5,361 posts, read 7,057,322 times
Quote:
I'm an angry tax payer too.
...and why is it that you are an angry tax payer?

Old 06-05-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Neither is constantly lumping yourself in with Illegal Aliens unless, of course, the shoe fits. Unless you are, are related to or are harboring Illegals, what's your worry?
I am probably more american than you are my friend..I was born American, i just was not taught to hate others.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:18 PM

5,361 posts, read 7,057,322 times
Quote:
I am probably more american than you are my friend..I was born American, i just was not taught to hate others.
Wow...clearly you do not understand the difference between respect for the law of the land and hate.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:19 PM

1,809 posts, read 3,020,964 times
I am Spanish (European -I don't really feel Spanish but that's another matter lol-) and I've never noticed anything weird or any particular bias or hostility when I've identified as such...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration