U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM

1,928 posts, read 3,110,100 times

Advertisements

Is there a troll amongst us again?????

Old 06-03-2010, 11:24 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,946,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Creole View Post
Posting ridiculous messages on the internet is not going to change the fact that Latinos are growing in numbers and influence. Accept it.
I can see why Mexico's immigrant population is only .6017 % compared to the USA at 12.81%

Immigrants As Percentage Of State Population > Immigrant Population statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

Old 06-03-2010, 11:35 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
most illegals feel morally justified by crossing over and attempting to settle here.
after all we have granted amnesty b4 no reason to think we wont again.
the problem is america is running out of money and jobs.
the affluence b4 last amnesty is gone.
the current system of permitting illegal immigration and subsequently granting mass amnesty and repeating over and over is no longer possible and has always been most unfair to those who try to legally immigrate here.
mexico has bullied a cut in line to american immigration too long.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:00 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
The 23rd Psalm of the undocumented immigrant:

Obama is my
shepherd; That I shall not want. He allows my children to attend your
schools; he leads me to the ACORN office. He gives me WIC commodities
...for my kids, he moves me to the head of the unemployment line.

Yea, though I cross through holes in the border fence, I will not fear immigration agents or Border Patrol; For Obama protects me and the democratic party and the liberals comfort me. Sanctuary cities protect me from Nazi, racist conservatives. Obama gives citizenship to my newborns; My uninsured and unregistered pickup truck and work van run on your roads.

All of my amigos and familia will follow me across the border for all eternity and we will dwell, 4 to 5 families per home in section 8 housing, forever. Amen.
6/3/2010 11:16 AM PDT on OCRegister.com Courtesy of poster Demandnoamnesty of the OC Register
Sad, that the facts aren't even close to correct. The US Supreme Court Ruled that child had the right to a free education regarless of immigration status...To my knowledge Mr. Obama has never been a Justice on the court...

Old 06-04-2010, 08:08 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Posting ridiculous messages on the internet is not going to change the fact that Latinos are growing in numbers and influence. Accept it.
And they are growing in numbers mostly due to illegal immigration. We aren't supposed to object to that? Many if not most Latinos who are citizens are rooting on this invasion so they can increase their numbers and thereby increase their influence in our government. That is a racist, ethnocentric and anti-laws stance to take and we are just supposed to accept that?

Old 06-04-2010, 09:20 AM

2,930 posts, read 6,026,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Sad, that the facts aren't even close to correct. The US Supreme Court Ruled that child had the right to a free education regarless of immigration status...To my knowledge Mr. Obama has never been a Justice on the court...
Exactly. It's sad how you can rarely read any balanced comments in this illegal immigration board. It's all Obama's and illegal immigrants and their supporters fault.

When people post false facts they lose all credibility. Not sure why the bible reference, sounds more like someone trying to stir the pot for attention.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:21 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Quote:
Well, that activist court didn't rule that the illegal alien future democratic voters if amnestied parents of these illegal alien kids couldn't be rounded up and deported taking their kids with them did it? Well, I guess the corrput fed gov continues to let us down on that don't they?

Old 06-04-2010, 09:34 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Well, that activist court didn't rule that the illegal alien future democratic voters if amnestied parents of these illegal alien kids couldn't be rounded up and deported taking their kids with them did it? Well, I guess the corrput fed gov continues to let us down on that don't they?
We the People...We are the Government. I would hope that these soon to be Americans will be Independent of any one party, or idealogy. I hope them to be free thinkers beholding to the Constiution of the United States of America as their guide on how to be a good citizen.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 AM

16,092 posts, read 35,779,846 times
Quote:
Latinos, what does that have to do with it?

Old 06-04-2010, 10:33 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
We the People...We are the Government. I would hope that these soon to be Americans will be Independent of any one party, or idealogy. I hope them to be free thinkers beholding to the Constiution of the United States of America as their guide on how to be a good citizen.
Soon to be Americans? Don't bet on it. Yeah, their free thinking would be "everything for the race, nothing for those outside the race". Since they already entered this country illegally what makes you think they would make good citizens?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration