U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-04-2010, 10:33 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
We the People...We are the Government. I would hope that these soon to be Americans will be Independent of any one party, or idealogy. I hope them to be free thinkers beholding to the Constiution of the United States of America as their guide on how to be a good citizen.
Say what? They are only soon-to-be deported. If you believe illegals will be granted amnesty, prepare for a very rude awakening.

 
Old 06-04-2010, 10:38 AM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,398,109 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
We the People...We are the Government. I would hope that these soon to be Americans will be Independent of any one party, or idealogy. I hope them to be free thinkers beholding to the Constiution of the United States of America as their guide on how to be a good citizen.
Exactly. Marxist amnesty democrats willing to subvert the American voting process by annestying 20 plus million illegal alien future democratic voters if anmestied inorder to stay in power.
 
Old 06-04-2010, 11:08 AM
 
Location: South Bay Native
13,050 posts, read 21,168,230 times
Reputation: 22525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
Is there a troll amongst us again?????
It's the same one - he's quite prolific. But he can't seem to mix it up ever, so he always gives it away when he creates a new handle.
 
Old 06-04-2010, 11:16 AM
 
358 posts, read 332,795 times
Reputation: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
You're full of it. There is no "illegal American". Illegal alien is more like it. Illegals will never be Americans.
Sure they will, it's called Amnestia We are due for another one pretty quick here..
 
Old 06-04-2010, 03:07 PM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,087,243 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Soon to be Americans? Don't bet on it. Yeah, their free thinking would be "everything for the race, nothing for those outside the race". Since they already entered this country illegally what makes you think they would make good citizens?
'

Im not betting on it...it was Rouger that said "future democratic voters".

I simply said independent voters...
 
Old 06-04-2010, 03:12 PM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,087,243 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Exactly. Marxist amnesty democrats willing to subvert the American voting process by annestying 20 plus million illegal alien future democratic voters if anmestied inorder to stay in power.

A free vote is a free vote, if the american people vote Republican, so be it...there is not going to be rioting in the streets.

Remember when the Supreme Court in Gore v. Bush gave the presidency to G.W.? There wasnt rioting in the Streets. The people simply voted in Obama. No Tanks, No Juntas, no subversion; just a free vote.

Have faith in your fellow Americans. And if you dont, oh well tough.
 
Old 06-04-2010, 03:17 PM
 
Location: Texas
2,847 posts, read 1,851,520 times
Reputation: 1741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
Is there a troll amongst us again?????
yep, name change and back again.
 
Old 06-04-2010, 03:21 PM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,087,243 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
Is there a troll amongst us again?????
among us? Who is US?
 
Old 06-04-2010, 04:04 PM
 
358 posts, read 332,795 times
Reputation: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
among us? Who is US?
I'm confused, who is the troll?
 
Old 06-04-2010, 05:53 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,398,109 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
A free vote is a free vote, if the american people vote Republican, so be it...there is not going to be rioting in the streets.

Remember when the Supreme Court in Gore v. Bush gave the presidency to G.W.? There wasnt rioting in the Streets. The people simply voted in Obama. No Tanks, No Juntas, no subversion; just a free vote.

Have faith in your fellow Americans. And if you dont, oh well tough.
I would consider rioting myself if the marxist amnesty democrats try to subvert the American voting process by trying to engineer a permanent majority for themselves by creating a new hispanic voter bloc of 20 plus million amnestied illegal alien loser mostly democratic voters. A really dangerous time is coming after Nov when large numbers of outgoing lame duck amnesty democratic politicians have nothing to lose by passing far left bills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top