Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 10:30 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times

Advertisements

The 23rd Psalm of the undocumented immigrant:

Obama is my
shepherd; That I shall not want. He allows my children to attend your
schools; he leads me to the ACORN office. He gives me WIC commodities
...for my kids, he moves me to the head of the unemployment line.

Yea, though I cross through holes in the border fence, I will not fear immigration agents or Border Patrol; For Obama protects me and the democratic party and the liberals comfort me. Sanctuary cities protect me from Nazi, racist conservatives. Obama gives citizenship to my newborns; My uninsured and unregistered pickup truck and work van run on your roads.

All of my amigos and familia will follow me across the border for all eternity and we will dwell, 4 to 5 families per home in section 8 housing, forever. Amen.
6/3/2010 11:16 AM PDT on OCRegister.com Courtesy of poster Demandnoamnesty of the OC Register

Last edited by antarez; 06-03-2010 at 10:56 PM..

Old 06-03-2010, 10:45 PM

Another take on this issue:
So let me get this straight in my head;
I put up a fence around my house to keep stray dogs, cats, and salesmen out. By the ideology here, if a cat jumps the fence I can't do anything about it? God forbid if it has babies, then I have to feed them and care for them? I have to provide them shots, bedding, etc?
Of course not! I have a fence around my house to protect me and if anyone or any thing crosses it that does not have my permission to be there, I run it off, I take the strays to the animal shelter or call the Animal Control Officer and have them picked up.

Now apply that same principal to the borders of my Country; if a stray crosses the border, I call NS or return it to where it came from. I am not obligated to feed, cloth, or care for it. If something crosses the border and has a baby, gently and humanely take the baby and the birthing mother to the appropriate agency so they may be reunited with their family in their own yard.

Just as it is at my house, if you want to come in you ring the bell, wait until I answer the door, and if you are welcome; I invite you in.

We have convoluted the issue with so much rhetoric that we have lost sight of the pragmatic issue.

I don't really care about the politician who bows to these criminals, that politician just disqualified themselves from the next election as it pertains to my vote.

I for one am going to be part of the solution; I will vote to "FIRE" any politician who does not support the legal residents and close the border. We the people in order to form a more perfect Nation have demanded that you represent your constituents and perform the will of the people. More than 50% of the Nation wants the border closed, majority rules, we win.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:45 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
The 23rd Psalm of the undocumented immigrant:

Obama is my
shepherd; That I shall not want. He allows my children to attend your
schools; he leads me to the ACORN office. He gives me WIC commodities
...for my kids, he moves me to the head of the unemployment line.

Yea, though I cross through holes in the border fence, I will not fear immigration agents or Border Patrol; For Obama protects me and the democratic party and the liberals comfort me. Sanctuary cities protect me from Nazi, racist conservatives. Obama gives citizenship to my newborns; My uninsured and unregistered pickup truck and work van run on ... See Moreyour roads.

All of my amigos and familia will follow me across the border for all eternity and we will dwell, 4 to 5 families per home in section 8 housing, forever. Amen.
6/3/2010 11:16 AM PDT on OCRegister.com Courtesy of poster Demandnoamnesty of the OC Register
And all that obuma asks eez that we all vote for the marxist amnesty democrats eef obuma geeves us amnesty. Thas the least that we can do for sach kindness. No?

Old 06-03-2010, 10:50 PM

53 posts, read 29,022 times
Posting ridiculous messages on the internet is not going to change the fact that Latinos are growing in numbers and influence. Accept it.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:00 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Creole View Post
Posting ridiculous messages on the internet is not going to change the fact that Latinos are growing in numbers and influence. Accept it.
You just said that illegal latinos are breeding like cockroaches, didn't you?

Old 06-03-2010, 11:05 PM

53 posts, read 29,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
You just said that illegal latinos are breeding like cockroaches, didn't you?
I don't even know what an illegal latino is. I've heard of the phrase illegal American, but not illegal latino.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:07 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,521,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Another take on this issue:
So let me get this straight in my head;
I put up a fence around my house to keep stray dogs, cats, and salesmen out. By the ideology here, if a cat jumps the fence I can't do anything about it? God forbid if it has babies, then I have to feed them and care for them? I have to provide them shots, bedding, etc?
Of course not! I have a fence around my house to protect me and if anyone or any thing crosses it that does not have my permission to be there, I run it off, I take the strays to the animal shelter or call the Animal Control Officer and have them picked up.

Now apply that same principal to the borders of my Country; if a stray crosses the border, I call NS or return it to where it came from. I am not obligated to feed, cloth, or care for it. If something crosses the border and has a baby, gently and humanely take the baby and the birthing mother to the appropriate agency so they may be reunited with their family in their own yard.

Just as it is at my house, if you want to come in you ring the bell, wait until I answer the door, and if you are welcome; I invite you in.

We have convoluted the issue with so much rhetoric that we have lost sight of the pragmatic issue.

I don't really care about the politician who bows to these criminals, that politician just disqualified themselves from the next election as it pertains to my vote.

I for one am going to be part of the solution; I will vote to "FIRE" any politician who does not support the legal residents and close the border. We the people in order to form a more perfect Nation have demanded that you represent your constituents and perform the will of the people. More than 50% of the Nation wants the border closed, majority rules, we win.
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen it's really this simple

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:08 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
This particular forum is a long way away from your home, isn't it?

Old 06-03-2010, 11:10 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
I don't even know what an illegal latino is. I've heard of the phrase illegal American, but not illegal latino.
You're full of it. There is no "illegal American". Illegal alien is more like it. Illegals will never be Americans.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
If an American was illegally in another Country he would be an Illegal American,just as anyone here Illegally would be either an Illegal,European,Asian,African or Hispanic/Latino. Illegal=Illegal irregardless of ethnicity or nationality.In regards to an earlier post of yours Latinos here LEGALLY have all the rights of any other Americans or LEGAL residents.The issue here is Illegals who come here and DEMAND things they have NO right to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration