Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 04:14 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,480,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desli View Post
YOU do not speak for the majority of true TEXANS.

Perry should have his butt kicked across the border.

Too bad we don't have a Jan Brewer in Texas willing to run for governor.
lots and lots of Texans I know completely agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 04:34 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,009,666 times
Why would the National Academy of Science have anything to say regarding the cost of illegal immigration?

Old 06-04-2010, 04:49 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,817,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
What???

Didn't you just type this:

I love how you pick and choose...
I dont understand your confusion. I am from Texas. Rick Perry is from Texas. What is your confusion?

Old 06-04-2010, 04:52 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,817,063 times
Quote:

I dont know what you think a true texan is...dont even try to say im not a texan. My family has been in SouthCentral texas awhile so you can put that "true texan" stuff to bed.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:52 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,367,296 times
It is amazing to me that we have allowed illegals coming into this Country illegally, demanding certain rights, not being a Citizen, the arguements among us because of them, the disagreements, the hatred involved for some, all because we have chose to look the other way. And each one of us knows this, Our Federal Government, dropped the ball on this one things should have been done a long time ago, before escalating to such a negative issue. Maybe it is time, we the people who don't want illegals here, understand our voices loud and clear, exactly how, i don't know, but i am game if anyone does have a good game plan. We Americans have been let down! They are a burden to our Economy, a negative impact for our Country, and also a expense we do not need, the criminal activity is surely not wanted, and the rights they demand, are so not right.

Old 06-04-2010, 05:27 PM

378 posts, read 422,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I may not be a expert, but Id put my knowledge of Texas agaisnt yours or anyones on this forum anyday...anyday
What makes you so sure? Unless they are friends or relatives of yours, you have NO idea about the character and knowledge and true feelings of other Texans on this forum.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:56 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,323,098 times
Quote:

We did. Her name is Debra Medina. "I'm above the law" Slick Rick panders to the illegals and his only action against illegals has been a photo OP of him overlooking the Rio Grande.
White would be worse, though. He would cut holes in any fence there is along the Texas border, as he did in Houston.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:59 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,323,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I dont know what you think a true texan is...dont even try to say im not a texan. My family has been in SouthCentral texas awhile so you can put that "true texan" stuff to bed.

Dewitt Colony: The battle has yet to be won....

Old 06-04-2010, 11:26 PM

5,007 posts, read 15,351,436 times
I'm from Texas and I don't favor Texas joining Arizona in state-sponsored racism.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:55 AM

25,040 posts, read 27,797,751 times
Quote:

You did, I think her name was Debra Medina, but she lost because people are so misinformed and buy the lies of the establishment media
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration