U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 03:37 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,364,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Oh Boo Hoo!

Why the hell are these people driving without a license anyways??? This is just getting WAY out of hand. How dare an illegal immigrant call it an "injustice" to receive a ticket for driving without a license when they cannot even comprehend the definition of justice.

In addition, the ignorance and stupidity surrounding supporters of the illegal immigrants is just flat out astonishing. They need to be committed. The professional students' (i.e. Berkley-types) influence is now reaching high schoolers which is scary. I understand that youngsters sometimes feel a need to have a purpose, but it's becoming more apparent that many support a cause just because they like to join things. I strongly suggest that these people go out and experience what it is like to have a real job with real bills, etc. instead of hiding behind a book. Perhaps they would feel differently about allowing unlicensed drivers to get behind the wheel if they lost a family member or friend at the hands of one.
Oh my! The illegals are crying about something else. Do they know that a driver's license is REQUIRED for everyone that chooses to drive a vehicle in the U.S.? They are crying about receiving tickets for driving without a license, but if an American were driving without a license, guess what they would get. A TICKET.

If they want a driver's license, they need to go back to Mexico. I imagine they can get a driver's license there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2010, 06:16 PM

515 posts, read 605,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Immigrant advocates say crackdown on unlicensed drivers unfair | Local News | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California (http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_D_checkpoint16.9c40e86.html - broken link)
How dare they! What's next? Will it soon be "unfair" to arrest them for rape and murder?

The vast hordes of criminal invaders are becoming more emboldened as each day of no consequences for them passes. They seem to be really flexing their muscles of defiance and contempt for us. Is it because they only hear to words of their traitorous supporters?

Time to call a spade a spade; they are indeed criminal invaders and their "immigrant activists"/ supporters/ enablers are nothing short of traitors!

Old 06-07-2010, 07:44 AM

1,310 posts, read 1,144,870 times
Quote:
Immigrant advocates say crackdown on unlicensed drivers unfair | Local News | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California (http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_D_checkpoint16.9c40e86.html - broken link)
I think obstruction of justice would be in line for this little ignorant kid or maybe accessory to a crime. If she were to be warning the muggers that it’s a sting operation or warning the dope pusher we would shut this little twerp up.
Were are her parents!

Old 06-07-2010, 08:08 AM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
How come this clown wasn't deported?

A week and a half before, a police officer in Orange County had impounded the family's other vehicle because Hugo Bernal, an illegal immigrant, had been driving unlicensed.
With the truck gone, Hugo Bernal would later lose his new job at a microwave manufacturing plant. He had been unemployed a year and a half.
Reina Bernal, a legal U.S. resident, said she wouldn't be surprised if police impound the family's vehicle again. Eventually, she hopes, her husband will be able to drive to work.
"The bills don't wait, the rent doesn't wait, the insurance payments don't wait," she said in Spanish.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:24 PM

244 posts, read 732,862 times
From the article:

"Usually people only see the fact that we're creating a monster for them and we're taking their car and taking their livelihood," said Perris police Sgt. Dan Lingo, who supervises the city's checkpoints. "The other side of it is they're breaking California law and they become a risk to the public."

They are breaking the law just being here illegally, and now they want to whine about getting their car impounded for driving without a license?

All I can do is shake my head at the insanity going on in this country. Wow.

Old 06-07-2010, 01:47 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,779,846 times
I freak out if I can't find my driver's license. I would not dare drive without it. But then again I am a citizen and cannot go scot-free - I'm not in the favored group which does not have to follow laws.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:16 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
How can we tell too much of Mexico has come here Illegally? When the people that come here illegally treat our laws like they did in Mexico.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:34 PM

10,395 posts, read 8,344,729 times
Quote:
I have but one short comment...Bravo Sierra!

Old 06-07-2010, 09:25 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,581,657 times
Quote:
Do they think about other people before acting as "Captain-Save-an-Illegal-Immigrant?" Pro illegal immigrant people are so selfish.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:26 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Really?

Are they going to get out there and advocate for me if I choose to drive without a license?

Thought not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or