Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 08:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
I do wish i could have been there, but in my heart, I was surely there. Time it is for our voices to be heard, not time for illegals, but for those who live here legally, Americans born here of every nationality, have a right to have their voices heard, those who are here illegally, take our Country for Granted, take us for Fools, demand the same rights as those of us born in this Country, NO MORE, we need to take our Country Back. And now the picking is right. The things that you demand from us, and you live here illegally, we could not do as Americans, in other Lands that is true. We have finally had enough, and it is time for Americans to show that Pride we have Again, as Proud Americans, born in this land.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2010, 08:51 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,135,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Very well said! and i do agree. Those that should have their voices heard, are those of Americans born in this Country, and i don't care if your Italian American, Spanish Amerian, Asian American, Mexican Americna, It does not matter, if your born in this Country, you have a right to have your voices heard, If you do not belong in this Country legally, you have no rights, and the rights you have had, you have had way too long. I think it is high time, that Americans, start taking what is ours, Our Country, too many here illegally, take our Country for Granted, try this in Theirs.
Yes the illegals think they can complain as if its their right,,,,,,sorry but they got no rights..........They maybe need to scram...lol

Old 06-06-2010, 10:36 PM

555 posts, read 876,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Thanks for your report. How big was the crowd?
I drove 500 miles round trip from northern Arizona to be there. It was great. American Border Patrol's website gives a crowd estimate of 2,000 which is smaller than the Tempe rally the previous Saturday. I am sure the 107 degree heat kept many away. I think Phoenix will be cooler next Saturday when there is another rally there.

The speakers were exceptional and kept the crowd cheering. I highly recommend going to one of these anti-illegal rallies where ever you live.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 PM

11 posts, read 10,327 times
hateful mongers they are.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:11 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darla vargas View Post
hateful mongers they are.
illegals are very hateful, yes !! They hate to apply legally. It rubs them the wrong way !

Old 06-07-2010, 04:01 PM

244 posts, read 814,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I do wish i could have been there, but in my heart, I was surely there. Time it is for our voices to be heard, not time for illegals, but for those who live here legally, Americans born here of every nationality, have a right to have their voices heard, those who are here illegally, take our Country for Granted, take us for Fools, demand the same rights as those of us born in this Country, NO MORE, we need to take our Country Back. And now the picking is right. The things that you demand from us, and you live here illegally, we could not do as Americans, in other Lands that is true. We have finally had enough, and it is time for Americans to show that Pride we have Again, as Proud Americans, born in this land.
Tried to rep you but I have to spread it around first. Great post!

Old 06-07-2010, 06:48 PM

364 posts, read 244,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
illegals are very hateful, yes !! They hate to apply legally. It rubs them the wrong way !
yup
maybe ilegals hate tha usa
enough they wil go home

Old 06-07-2010, 10:58 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,135,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
yup
maybe ilegals hate tha usa
enough they wil go home
The mexican locust will stay and eat their fill if we let them. This law helps stamp out the locust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration