U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:16 PM

398 posts, read 1,265,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
I say we let them stay here and we just anex Mexico, kick out their government, clean the place up, we would make good money on the tourism there and problem solved...

Well, if you ask me, I would take the mexican territory, disolve their government, deport all the mexicans to Nicaragua and seal the border. In fact, I'd build a second canal down there so it would be impossible to cross.

On the east coast, I would "liberate" Cuba. I'd make it part of the United States, with all the benefits, inject hundreds of millions to make it prosper and give incentives to everybody to move down there. When the hispanic population who do not consider themselves Americans have moved, I would declare Cuba as an independent country, sealing immigration back to The United States. My country would be twice strong, twice big, prsper and beautiful in no time like never before.

The fathers of this country would cry of pride and honor if they could see something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2007, 12:04 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecall View Post
Well, if you ask me, I would take the mexican territory, disolve their government, deport all the mexicans to Nicaragua and seal the border. In fact, I'd build a second canal down there so it would be impossible to cross.

On the east coast, I would "liberate" Cuba. I'd make it part of the United States, with all the benefits, inject hundreds of millions to make it prosper and give incentives to everybody to move down there. When the hispanic population who do not consider themselves Americans have moved, I would declare Cuba as an independent country, sealing immigration back to The United States. My country would be twice strong, twice big, prsper and beautiful in no time like never before.

The fathers of this country would cry of pride and honor if they could see something like that.
A nobel idea!

Old 06-18-2007, 12:08 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecall View Post
exactly. I would consider that option if we were dealing with normal people. But it is too late for everything now. We have to fix the problem from its roots, and that is deporting by force unconditionally every single one of them. Prosecute them, round them up, toss them to the other side of the border.

However, those so claimed anchor babies, well, we could pay them 10 grand to go with their families back to their country. If WE (the victims) are separating families, why they don't get together in mexico?? uh?? Oh!! I forgot there is no easy money and benefits in mexico like the racist gringos have...

It is enough my people. We must STOP this evil bill, fight and demand sealing of the border and massive unconditional deportation. They can apply from their countries to come here legally. IF they qualify with the necessary skills, they can come with the already available anually visas to migrate to the best country in the world.

P.S. Snce the government is so good with excuses, I offer my self voluntary to work catching illegals on the streets, at my own expense. My only reward and pride, is to have The United States of America back as it used to be.

Globalization my ass...
Terrific post!

Old 06-18-2007, 12:17 AM

911 posts, read 3,198,230 times
There should be a "Reward" offered for their capture...

Old 06-18-2007, 03:00 AM

17,158 posts, read 22,167,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
I say we let them stay here and we just anex Mexico, kick out their government, clean the place up, we would make good money on the tourism there and problem solved...
not a bad idea lisa,
id vote for you!!

Old 06-18-2007, 11:00 AM

1,484 posts, read 3,697,700 times
Default well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post
What if we (the US Government) paid the Illegal Aliens to go home to Mexico. If illegals apply to the US Officals, we would pay each of them $10K to go home. That money would go into the Mexican economy and give them a fresh start. What do you think?
Actually I think YOU should pay for it. The tax payers are already paying too much money that they should be paying AT ALL for the cost of illegal immigration. Again rewarding illegals.....

So if I rob a bank, can the government pay me for a higher education so that I wont need to rob a bank. Of course I would have to "apply"

Oh and American doesnt even clan up its own areas, just look at the Katrina areas....

Old 06-18-2007, 12:31 PM

233 posts, read 389,677 times
Default Seize their assets

I think we should seize their assets and accounts and then ship em all back on the bus, why should we have to pick up the tab for them to have a comfy plane ride home. Their assets can be either liquidated or donated to the homeless or needy to make up for some of the taxes these theives have not paid and the WIC program and such they took advantage of while they were here illegally. Those among them who have been convicted of crimes should have the whole families assets turned over to their victims to help cover the damage they did.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:55 PM

3,861 posts, read 7,416,007 times
No! Staying out of jail should be reason enough for them to go.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:18 PM

786 posts, read 4,227,438 times
France is already working on a plan to send African Illegals home by pating them. America will be next.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:45 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,807,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post
What if we (the US Government) paid the Illegal Aliens to go home to Mexico. If illegals apply to the US Officals, we would pay each of them $10K to go home. That money would go into the Mexican economy and give them a fresh start. What do you think?
No. just kick em all out. We could use the money for other domestic issues.

The reason the Mexican economy is in shambles is because they got a bad deal out of the trade agreements they made with the US. Tweak the trade a bit, mexico should be able to stand up on its own feet. Allowing illegals amnesty, or giving them money to leave would only prolong the problem and weaken the US economy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or