Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 12:35 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,106,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible
I know where you are coming from. But on that note:

Do it and just ignore the people that call you and others racist. I've noticed that a lot of people who want to march and speak out against illegal immigration don't because they are afraid of being called a racist or being grouped as racist. I say, "Do you and handle what comes when it comes." I've been called things in my life and I just roll with it. If someone wants to call me a racist, how does that hurt me? I'll speak my mind and try to tell them where I am coming from and if they continue to call me racist then oh well.

I mean, if you think about it ... what's the pro illegal people's biggest comeback? It's "You all are racist!" OK ... and let's keep marching against them. It's a word. If that keeps people from speaking their mind then we will never meet our goals.
Quote:
Our vulnerability isn't military. Rather, our Achilles' Heel is "political correctness." As a nation, we'd rather silently endure the invasion than subject ourselves to the embarrassment of being called "racist." Can you think of any other nation in history that would be so easily defeated? Defeated by name-calling? Criminy!

Mexico's word-weapon is more effective than any neutron bomb. Remember the neutron bomb? That was the so-called "capitalist" bomb that would kill people through radiation but leave buildings intact. Well, Mexico is taking over without destroying buildings or injuring people.
We’re Losing A War We Don’t Even Know We’re In
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 01:04 AM

2,904 posts, read 6,916,828 times
What a disturbing thing to find out. Of course this is affecting children of all races throughout the country.

I'm also interested in the PC-phase (stemming from my hatred of it of course) and I find it odd that it's mentioned that "Hispanics" are driving blacks out instead of illegals. Legal Hispanic immigrants are much more likely to be fluent in English and this goes for their children as well. While this use of phrasing might hide the reality of the "illegal" problem it also fosters racism and hate between blacks and Hispanics. In reality the conflict should be blacks, whites, Hispanics (of all races), Asians, etc against illegals but the powers at be are pretty good at manipulation.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:57 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I know where you are coming from. But on that note:

Do it and just ignore the people that call you and others racist. I've noticed that a lot of people who want to march and speak out against illegal immigration don't because they are afraid of being called a racist or being grouped as racist. I say, "Do you and handle what comes when it comes." I've been called things in my life and I just roll with it. If someone wants to call me a racist, how does that hurt me? I'll speak my mind and try to tell them where I am coming from and if they continue to call me racist then oh well.

I mean, if you think about it ... what's the pro illegal people's biggest comeback? It's "You all are racist!" OK ... and let's keep marching against them. It's a word. If that keeps people from speaking their mind then we will never meet our goals.
There are plenty of folk that speak out against illegal immigration[some on this very forum] that speak to No amnesty, more border patrol agents, E-verify being used nation wide, and a whole host of topics that do so in lucid, logical, rational and honest manner that would never be called racist...

then there are some[here] that inject culture/ race every chance they get...
so it should be not suprise to those folk if they are called out...no suprise

Old 06-13-2010, 11:54 AM

44 posts, read 42,726 times
I witnessed Black Flight in L.A. too. It's sad. As if black people don't have enough problems.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:17 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,916,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLer2562 View Post
I witnessed Black Flight in L.A. too. It's sad. As if black people don't have enough problems.
What's sad about it?! I'd imagine most leaving are upwardly mobile people and they're leaving crime-filled hell-holes. Although it's sad many of our cities are being taken over there's nothing sad about the pursuit of a better life.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:08 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
What's sad about it?! I'd imagine most leaving are upwardly mobile people and they're leaving crime-filled hell-holes. Although it's sad many of our cities are being taken over there's nothing sad about the pursuit of a better life.
That of course could be one possibility but I doubt it is the main one.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:13 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
What a disturbing thing to find out. Of course this is affecting children of all races throughout the country.

I'm also interested in the PC-phase (stemming from my hatred of it of course) and I find it odd that it's mentioned that "Hispanics" are driving blacks out instead of illegals. Legal Hispanic immigrants are much more likely to be fluent in English and this goes for their children as well. While this use of phrasing might hide the reality of the "illegal" problem it also fosters racism and hate between blacks and Hispanics. In reality the conflict should be blacks, whites, Hispanics (of all races), Asians, etc against illegals but the powers at be are pretty good at manipulation.

Where are the American hispanics defending their nation ? I know of one group who want illegals deported and it's not very large .

Like the moderate muslims, they are quite as mice .

Old 06-13-2010, 07:16 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:

I say life in prison is a good thing , in Mexico of course . To hell witrh them all, after they flew their flags in the streets of my nation and demanded more from us, they can all get lost for all I care .

We should do like mexico and arm out borders both muslims north and latino mulsim south . But we won't so i just vent while I watch a once blessed nation go to hell .Both literily and economically .

Old 06-13-2010, 09:22 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Where are the American hispanics defending their nation ? I know of one group who want illegals deported and it's not very large .

Like the moderate muslims, they are quite as mice .
That is because a good portion of Hispanic Americans want amnesty for their ethnic brethern here illegally and they want our nation to become Hispanic in identity. It can be achieved through our open an unprotected border to our south. There is power in numbers and they know it. Many Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee of what the real agenda is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration