U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 08:32 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,088,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
Illegals abuse the 14th ammendment like crazy. I have worked in a school with a high illegal population. I have seen some illegals have as many 6 or 7 kids. Another problem with this is that the illegals make babies and often force an older brother or sister to take care of the kids or no one takes care of them. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen illegals not watching their babies or just ignoring their kid's horrible behavior. This causes many anchor babies to have problems when they go to school. This also increases the discipline problems. In the school I worked at, the staff was dealing with gang activity in children as young as fourth grade. Anytime a teacher tries to enforce the rules, the illegal falsely accuses the teacher of being racist. One of my coworkers caught a student trying to cheat, gave him an F on the test, and then the student accused my coworker of being racist. The illegals learn to use race as an excuse to break the rules very early in life.

Blacks and whites are often teased in schools with high illegal populations. Often white and black students are often unfairly punished by a pro-illegal administrator. Unfortunately, the white and black kids don't even have the adults on their side.
What a ridiculous Statement, how many homes of "illegal aliens" have you been in to personaly observe this wide spread phenomenon?

Do you know what Anecdotal evidence is?

Old 06-08-2010, 09:40 PM

17 posts, read 17,417 times
At least African Americans were AMERICAN... These people don't care about America. Thier loyalty is towards Mexico, Latin America, and to being latino. I don't want my kids to have to deal with it. Start hiring back the really hard working African Americans and Americans alike and start firing these insulant rude latino's who think that America is theirs (for some dumb reason) and make them leave. Start discouraging santuary cities, and anchor babies need thier birth certificates stamped... "NON AMERICAN CITIZEN" with big red letters. At birth they need thier fingerprints taken too. Try coming in illegally now under a fake name SOB's.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:20 AM

841 posts, read 790,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Goes with the hand...Houston is a safe haven for illegal aliens.

I wonder how the white children fare in public schools? I'm sure they are getting picked on for being a minority.
Actually, in Los Angeles and other places the few white kids left are being called Nazis in grade school, middle school and high school. No matter that their great grandfathers fought the Nazis in WWII.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:44 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,088,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
That whole response is pretty comical. The basic reality of our situation is that illegal immigration is a burden on our Society as a whole and a killer for poorer Americans. I guess this falls under if it doesn't affect you let it be eh? I wish I could do the same but I care about poor Americans, thus I cannot.

Or maybe the entire Country is racist and just want the Mexicans gone We've fabricated the whole thing.

LOL...now who's being comical. again, my statement is based in reality, not rhetoric

In fact, Mexicans =/ Hispanics, and Hispanics=/ illegals. the story never said Mexicans or illegal. What you think know and what you can prove are miles apart.

Of the increased growth percentage in Houston area schools, hispanics made up 91% of the new growth. what percentage of the 91% hispanic growth are "illegal aliens"? Of the total growth[100%] of children in the Houston schools, what percentage are "llegal aliens" of non-hispanic decent?

Its easy to "think" you know something...is harder to really know the facts.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:22 AM

32,820 posts, read 30,068,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
LOL...now who's being comical. again, my statement is based in reality, not rhetoric

In fact, Mexicans =/ Hispanics, and Hispanics=/ illegals. the story never said Mexicans or illegal. What you think know and what you can prove are miles apart.

Of the increased growth percentage in Houston area schools, hispanics made up 91% of the new growth. what percentage of the 91% hispanic growth are "illegal aliens"? Of the total growth[100%] of children in the Houston schools, what percentage are "llegal aliens" of non-hispanic decent?

You keep hiding behind your "fact" that they are American children. They are only that because of the loophole called the 14th. You need to spend some time volunteering in our school system to see how it being bludgeoned by Illegals and the loophole.

How many kids have Parents that are illegally here? As soon as the Federal Govt decides to start tracking that we'll have a better picture. Until then we'll have to form our own opinions.

My opinion is that one is too many. You can support all you want, get out your wallet and start writing checks to Uncle Sam to do so.

Facts:

In San Diego and other border Cities kids of Illegal Aliens are bused to schools far from where they live. American working poor pay for this busing.
In San Diego and other border Cities kids of Illegal Aliens drag down the learning rate of the schools they attend, it's call "English as second language".
In San Diego and other border Cities kids of Illegal Aliens are a huge part of the Govt program that gives free meals at school while American working poor pay for it.
In San Diego and other border Cities kids of Illegal Aliens are basically raised by the Teachers as the Parents don't attend Parent/Teacher meetings or become involved with anything going on at the school itself, mostly because they don't speak the most basic American dialect.
In San Diego and other border Cities kids of Illegal Aliens are a large portion of before and after school care, usually handled by the YMCA or the like and this bill is paid for by, you guessed it, the American tax payer.

Unless you are paying Uncle Sam for their care by writing extra checks each year I don't think your "view' means diddly squat.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 06-09-2010 at 06:34 AM..

Old 06-09-2010, 06:43 AM

16,685 posts, read 27,915,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
So, despite the fact that these people don't speak English and are uneducated, they are somehow constitutional experts
Escaped slaves were illiterate, yet somehow managed to communicate to one another the means of getting to the Underground Railroad.

Uneducated doesn't mean a person is without resources, guile and wits.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:47 AM

16,685 posts, read 27,915,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Goodness gracious!

What would happen if folks decided to stop volunteering to pay school taxes and property taxes?
The town would sieze your home, and chances are some slumlord will buy it at auction in order to create rental housing for illegals.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:14 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,156,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

More than likely they are Hispanic anchors rather than illegal aliens themselves. The Hispanic anchor births in Texas are astounding.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:00 AM

16,092 posts, read 35,796,018 times
70% of births at the Dallas County Hospital to illegals

snopes.com: Parkland Memorial Hospital and Illegal Immigrants

In Parkland Memorial Hospital Dallas, the second busiest maternity ward in the United States, 70% of the women giving birth were illegal aliens. That added up to 11,200 babies for which Medicaid kicked in 34.5 million dollars to deliver these babies, the feds another 9.5 million and Dallas taxpayers tossed in 31.3 million. The average illegal patient is 25 years and giving birth to her second anchor baby

Old 06-09-2010, 10:47 AM

1,891 posts, read 2,180,489 times
The illegals get more benefits than the military? What a disgrace!

Close that hopsital.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration