Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 04:18 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,652,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
What does this thread have to do with illegal immigration? all you can do is suppose what percentage maybe undocument children; but since the Supreme Court ruled all children a free education regardless of immigration status, what is the number of "Hispanic" children really mean.
The illegal aliens know about this law, so they have the schools act as the babysitter and they make money off them at the same time.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:29 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,560,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
The illegal aliens know about this law, so they have the schools act as the babysitter and they make money off them at the same time.
So, despite the fact that these people don't speak English and are uneducated, they are somehow constitutional experts

Old 06-07-2010, 04:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
reality is they are here, and the court says they have a free education...Now what.
Now What? Well send their butts back home, that's what. They should not be here in the first place, they should not have any rights at all, none. And no they do not deserve any free education, send them back home, not wanted here!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:53 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Now What? Well send their butts back home, that's what. They should not be here in the first place, they should not have any rights at all, none. And no they do not deserve any free education, send them back home, not wanted here!

Some people are very much ok with burning other people's money, especially of they somehow benefit from it. I'm thinking a bunch of illegal relatives.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:55 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,652,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
So, despite the fact that these people don't speak English and are uneducated, they are somehow constitutional experts
They're not dumb. They do have the knowledge on how to take advantage and bleed the system dry.

How did they know about the 14th admendment that they love to abuse in the first place? Hmm...

Old 06-07-2010, 04:58 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post

Oh, come on now. The illegals know that their kids will get a free education here along with many other freebies. It is common knowledge passed around in their communities.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:01 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Goes with the hand...Houston is a safe haven for illegal aliens.

I wonder how the white children fare in public schools? I'm sure they are getting picked on for being a minority.
Any time a group is overshadowed by a majority they are bullied and picked on. The black and white American kids are the minority.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
It is precisely this kind of insolence and smugness that the illegals have been exhibiting that has caused the citizens of our great nation to open their eyes and find their desire to press the eject button on the interlopers. Keep up the good work.
My insolence and smugness has nothing to do with illegal immigration, it has to with people that cant comprehend basic reality. The growth of hispanics school children has nothing to do with illegal immigration. I cowtow to no one...Im an American and have earned my insolence and smugness.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:25 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
My insolence and smugness has nothing to do with illegal immigration, it has to with people that cant comprehend basic reality. The growth of hispanics school children has nothing to do with illegal immigration. I cowtow to no one...Im an American and have earned my insolence and smugness.
Are you kidding me? Much of the growth of hispanic school children is due to illegal immigration and you know it. You're an American so you have earned your insolence and smugness? Since you are an American insolence and smugness in regards to illegal immigration shouldn't exist.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:26 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:

That whole response is pretty comical. The basic reality of our situation is that illegal immigration is a burden on our Society as a whole and a killer for poorer Americans. I guess this falls under if it doesn't affect you let it be eh? I wish I could do the same but I care about poor Americans, thus I cannot.

Or maybe the entire Country is racist and just want the Mexicans gone We've fabricated the whole thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration