Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 05:47 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Now What? Well send their butts back home, that's what. They should not be here in the first place, they should not have any rights at all, none. And no they do not deserve any free education, send them back home, not wanted here!
But they do...and I guess your fight is with the Supreme Court.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:31 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,864,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Are you kidding me? Much of the growth of hispanic school children is due to illegal immigration and you know it. You're an American so you have earned your insolence and smugness? Since you are an American insolence and smugness in regards to illegal immigration shouldn't exist.
Illegals abuse the 14th ammendment like crazy. I have worked in a school with a high illegal population. I have seen some illegals have as many 6 or 7 kids. Another problem with this is that the illegals make babies and often force an older brother or sister to take care of the kids or no one takes care of them. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen illegals not watching their babies or just ignoring their kid's horrible behavior. This causes many anchor babies to have problems when they go to school. This also increases the discipline problems. In the school I worked at, the staff was dealing with gang activity in children as young as fourth grade. Anytime a teacher tries to enforce the rules, the illegal falsely accuses the teacher of being racist. One of my coworkers caught a student trying to cheat, gave him an F on the test, and then the student accused my coworker of being racist. The illegals learn to use race as an excuse to break the rules very early in life.

Blacks and whites are often teased in schools with high illegal populations. Often white and black students are often unfairly punished by a pro-illegal administrator. Unfortunately, the white and black kids don't even have the adults on their side.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:44 PM

515 posts, read 716,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Oh, come on now. The illegals know that their kids will get a free education here along with many other freebies. It is common knowledge passed around in their communities.
And carefully explained to them, in detail, by traitors, aka, "immigrant" activists!

Old 06-07-2010, 08:16 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,653,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
And carefully explained to them, in detail, by traitors, aka, "immigrant" activists!

That's correct.

We should go after them as hard as homegrown terrorists, because that's what it boils down to.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:18 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
What does this thread have to do with illegal immigration? all you can do is suppose what percentage maybe undocument children; but since the Supreme Court ruled all children a free education regardless of immigration status, what is the number of "Hispanic" children really mean.
I would say that since a lot of them (if not most) have parents that are here illegally that it is a valid topic. Why such an effort to act like this has nothing to do with illegal immigration?

Old 06-07-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
reality is they are here, and the court says they have a free education...Now what.
Now what? Really? Did you just stoop to slanging that out? Now what is that we want something done about the fact that one issue that should be dealt with (illegal immigration) is the catalyst of another problem: huge unnecessary expenses. Also, look at what the 14th Amendment was made for, they didn't have huge illegal immigration in mind like this. You will only be able to use that Constitution excuse for so long until someone breaks it down for you right in front of your face. So, I ask you, "Now what?"

Everybody should read this report: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG72ghqQ...s/PublicEd.pdf

And people wonder why having someone as bias as SOTOMAYOR in her position is a bad idea. There is one certain vote for the illegal immigrants.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:28 PM

In other news, this is old, but still informative: Dems refuse to allow counting number of illegal immigrants in public schools | Colorado Senate News (http://www.coloradosenatenews.com/content/dems-refuse-allow-counting-number-illegal-immigrants-public-schools - broken link)

Old 06-08-2010, 06:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
In other news, this is old, but still informative: Dems refuse to allow counting number of illegal immigrants in public schools | Colorado Senate News (http://www.coloradosenatenews.com/content/dems-refuse-allow-counting-number-illegal-immigrants-public-schools - broken link)
Why would they do this?

Old 06-08-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assorted nuts View Post
Why would they do this?
They don't want the public to see just how much illegal immigration is raping us.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:39 PM

19,021 posts, read 14,198,297 times
Goodness gracious!

What would happen if folks decided to stop volunteering to pay school taxes and property taxes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration