U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 04:00 PM

28 posts, read 26,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Interesting, Santamaria.

Verified on CNN this morning . . . the 15 year old "good boy" has a record of drug smuggling and entering this country illegally going back about five years. Keep in mind, youthful drug smugglers are the scumbag's first choice primarily because they are aware of the light to no punishment if apprehended in the U.S.

As for Filipe Calderon . . . HIS BLATANT GREED IS THE PROBLEM and the blood of the 15 year old boy is on his hands, by publicly condemning Arizona's SB1070 and promoting, possibly subsidizing, the "illegal" crossing into this country for no other reason but lining his pockets.
You know I was readng a post by a mexican national on another site, he says the Mexicans hate Calron and that he keeps the drug war going to make money and this seperates the poor from rich making criminals out of them. In Jurez (hope thats right), his city he says, things were much better before nafta.

Also he says the human smugglings are paid by the gov too.(drugs, guns)
not sure I got all he was trying to say he was very upset so it made it a bit hard to translate. But I am not shocked to hear this.

This is a very good indicator why we are seeing so many illegals that hate the usa and have such disregard for our lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2010, 07:24 PM

364 posts, read 185,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Interesting, Santamaria.

Verified on CNN this morning . . . the 15 year old "good boy" has a record of drug smuggling and entering this country illegally going back about five years. Keep in mind, youthful drug smugglers are the scumbag's first choice primarily because they are aware of the light to no punishment if apprehended in the U.S.

As for Filipe Calderon . . . HIS BLATANT GREED IS THE PROBLEM and the blood of the 15 year old boy is on his hands, by publicly condemning Arizona's SB1070 and promoting, possibly subsidizing, the "illegal" crossing into this country for no other reason but lining his pockets.
jeez
an ppl wonder why
mor and mor americans
dont like mexicans
these days
sad cause not all mex ppl
are bad

Old 06-11-2010, 07:53 PM

13,295 posts, read 12,377,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
jeez
an ppl wonder why
mor and mor americans
dont like mexicans
these days
sad cause not all mex ppl
are bad
Why do you write like a William Carlos Williams poem? [/sidetrack]

Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 AM

1,150 posts, read 992,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I don't see why properly investigating the circumstances of this teen's death is such an inappropriate thing to do. If the agent acted responsibly under the circumstances, then let the investigation conclude that this was the case. This is standard procedure in many cases where a police officer fires shots in self defense. What is everyone so afraid of?

We remember Ramos and Compean.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:30 AM

1,150 posts, read 992,902 times
<<Tell me, if your 14 year old neighbor threw a rock at you...would you gun him down?>>

One kid, one rock? No, but a bunch continually throwing rocks, some reported to have been baseball size, I might.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:57 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,858,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sure..why not? Just as long as I can gun you and your buddies down while you're doing it.. I mean, that's how it works isn't it? Isn't that what you're trying to justify?

I wonder if you'll feel the same way when you're getting shot at? Somehow, I think all that big talk will turn into the usual wingnut whining..
Family awaits resolution: Investigation ongoing in consulate-linked killings - El Paso Times

It's interesting how selective you left wingers are when it comes to wanting shootings investigated.

This is the one your Hillary chimed in on immediately - once - and then she dropped it. For some reason it's no big deal with the left that this couple was gunned down. No liberals seem to care one way or another if the murder is solved or not and it's already 3 months now.

But the homicides, which made international news, have received less attention as the weeks rolled by.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:04 AM

69,511 posts, read 79,776,466 times
ambient,

It isn't whether an investigation should be conducted as must as the Mexican Government telling us what we should and should not do..Maybe they should crack down on the people in their own country who think they can break the law anytime they want..

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or