Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2007, 02:16 AM

87 posts, read 414,470 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any information on these to schools and the Forest Glen area in general. I've checked out greatschools.net and demographic sites, looks like there aren't many African Americans in the Forest Glen area, but I like the racial mix of Wildwood school. Here mixed reviews about the Chicago Academy elementary school, but again, like the racial mix. Any help will be appreciated. I'm currently in Richton Park and we're planning on moving once school is out (school district has gone down due to budget cuts and eliminated programs).

Right now my direction is Oak Park (I grew up there, fast forward 30 years later!!!), but I'm still researching so am open to moving into the city as long as I can find a good school, our kids will be in 2nd grade.

Edited to add would appreciate info about the Portage Park area too. Again, I'm looking for diversity. Thanks.

Last edited by Cinema; 05-03-2007 at 02:26 AM.. Reason: needed to add additional question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
View detailed profiles of: