Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2007, 01:35 PM

18 posts, read 66,539 times

Advertisements

So it's final. We are moving to the South Bend area. Granger is where we will be calling home. My DP just signed his contract today. He'll be working in South Bend. We should be there by the 1st of August, just in time for school to start. I can't wait to get my bearings and start to meet new people. Now, all I have to do is find a decent part time job for me at night.( & pack up this house & move it, too).
Seem to me 7/7/07 is pretty lucky, for us so far!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2007, 01:53 PM

210 posts, read 743,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMomDaze View Post
So it's final. We are moving to the South Bend area. Granger is where we will be calling home. My DP just signed his contract today. He'll be working in South Bend. We should be there by the 1st of August, just in time for school to start. I can't wait to get my bearings and start to meet new people. Now, all I have to do is find a decent part time job for me at night.( & pack up this house & move it, too).
Seem to me 7/7/07 is pretty lucky, for us so far!
congrats. Crazymom on the move,i wish it was me, if you dont mind me asking where are you moving from?

Old 07-07-2007, 03:14 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,610,990 times
Congrats! The next month will be a whirlwind! Buy new sheets to take with you so you can make the beds as soon as you get in the new house and not have to worry about finding them in all your moving boxes. I went to Kohls and went to the clearance bins and got some really cheap. Make a kid activity box so they can be busy while you are dealing with unpacking.

Old 07-07-2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonguru View Post
congrats. Crazymom on the move,i wish it was me, if you dont mind me asking where are you moving from?
We're moving from Temperance, MI.
DP has a great job here (in MI), but got a better job there.

Old 07-12-2007, 08:41 PM

29 posts, read 149,582 times
I grew up in Granger and my family is all still there. Which school will he being working at? The snow is rough but probably not much of a difference from MI. Granger is one of the nicer areas, good choice.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newby in G'boro View Post
I grew up in Granger and my family is all still there. Which school will he being working at? The snow is rough but probably not much of a difference from MI. Granger is one of the nicer areas, good choice.
My DP is not a teacher, he's an Orthotist. He makes aritifical body parts and body braces. But he will be dealing with the I.S.D.(not sure if it is the same name in IN.), for alot of the kids who need things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana