Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2014, 03:55 AM

2 posts, read 6,575 times

Advertisements

Is there any local or online bath and body companies that make good handmade, safe to use, quality products like Lush? Lush is amazing, but i want some to support Indiana stores instead, plus I'm sure some of them are a little bit cheaper as well! If their online then it doesn't matter where in the state, but for local stores im in north-central Indiana about 38 miles north of Indy. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2014, 09:28 AM

4,899 posts, read 6,220,652 times
Not sure how close these are to you but here are two that say they make hand made soap.

https://visitkokomo.wordpress.com/ta...armers-market/

Indiana Retail Locations! : Indiana handmade, soap handcrafted by Fragrant Blossom Soaps

Googled Indianapolis found several - here's two.

Handmade Soaps & Lotions | Ten Thousand Villages

Lilly's Soap Kitchen And Artisan Market - MOVED - Fletcher Place - Indianapolis, IN | Yelp

Old 07-17-2014, 04:05 PM

1,644 posts, read 1,662,540 times
At the farmers market in Kokomo, there is a local woman who sells homemade soaps,body butter etc. Sorry I cant remember the name of her company but her first name is Becky she makes some great products.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:33 PM

52 posts, read 176,535 times
The farmers market in Kokomo as someone else said normally has at least one person who does, I've seen people sometimes are the Greentown Farmers Market as well (its on Saterdays at the corner of Main & Green St).

There is also this online: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IndianaSoaps they are near you, and they will be in Vendor City on IN 931 starting in sometime in August too! There is also someone else in Vendor City who sells things like that as well.

There is also someone at Tiptons Farmers & Craft market I seen that sells soaps and stuff as well.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:17 AM

2 posts, read 3,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin4528354 View Post
Is there any local or online bath and body companies that make good handmade, safe to use, quality products like Lush? Lush is amazing, but i want some to support Indiana stores instead, plus I'm sure some of them are a little bit cheaper as well! If their online then it doesn't matter where in the state, but for local stores im in north-central Indiana about 38 miles north of Indy. Thanks
Hi! My name is Lillian Newman, owner of Fragrant Blossom Soaps. I have been handcrafting soap for about 20 years now. I used to sell at the Kokomo Farmers Market about 6 years ago. I have just opened a shop in downtown Kokomo called The Walnut Street Artisan. I have handcrafted soap, candles, soy wax melts, lotions and much more. I hope you will come to visit the shop! I host work by area handcrafters who crochet, weave, make children's hair bows, do glass art.

The Walnut Street Artisan
124 West Walnut Street
Kokomo IN 46901

on the square and part of Kokomo First Fridays. Hours are Tuesday thru Friday 10 to 5 and Saturday from 9 to 2.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:18 AM

2 posts, read 3,157 times
Default Soapmaker in Noblesville

Find me at the Logan Village Mall Noblesville, Westfied at My Father's Garden and Noblesville Ace Hardware in Noblesville.

Indiana Handmade Soap, by Fragrant Blossom Soaps

Old 01-02-2017, 07:38 PM

6 posts, read 11,636 times
Johanna Lee Bathology:[url=http://bathologyjohannalee.com]Johanna Lee Bathology[/url]
Their store is located in Nashville, IN (Brown County), but you can also buy many of their items from the site. Most of their products are made in-store, daily. I would HIGHLY recommend the oatmeal honey whipped goat milk cream! It is fantastic! And although it is a little off subject, I would also highly recommend visiting Nashville, IN at some point. It is a very cozy and peaceful little town with great shops!

Old 01-21-2017, 07:19 PM

19 posts, read 19,127 times
I love this shop in Madison, They will ship to you.

All Good Things Soaps & Such
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana