Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 01:04 PM

3 posts, read 3,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
No doubt this is why a tornado struck Plainfield and Indy yesterday. We must stop these marriages or risk feeling the wrath.
You must live under a rock; good place to be in case of a tornado, ironically...😀
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2015, 06:53 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,475,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSucksInIndiana View Post
You must live under a rock; good place to be in case of a tornado, ironically...��
Fix your sarcasm meter, newbie.

Old 01-04-2015, 07:03 PM

141 posts, read 215,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
Fix your sarcasm meter, newbie.
To be fair the original comment was quite offensive. To blame a weather phenomenon on a judges order allowing marriage equality is pretty ridiculous.

Old 01-04-2015, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko12 View Post
To be fair the original comment was quite offensive. To blame a weather phenomenon on a judges order allowing marriage equality is pretty ridiculous.
Of course it's ridiculous. I was making fun of the nuts who would actually believe such a thing. Your faux outrage is even more ridiculous.

Old 01-04-2015, 08:41 PM

Well it wasn't faux...but I should have read back all of the comments to find what context it was in. My apologies

Old 01-04-2015, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko12 View Post
Well it wasn't faux...but I should have read back all of the comments to find what context it was in. My apologies
No worries.

Old 01-24-2015, 11:15 PM

179 posts, read 353,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McdonaldIndy View Post
So let me get this right.
You joined this forum to spread hate, political crap, troll and spread lies?
Huh?

Hate? The only people hating are the likes of this pathetic excuse for a Christian and human being

Political crap? Legalizing marijuana would not only put a HUGE dent in the violence in Mexico and the drug cartels, it would ease the prison overpopulation and bring untold millions to local, state, and (eventually) federal government tax revenues where people like you would probably support another ten trillion dollars fighting useless wars while our children go to dilapidated schools and we drive on downright dangerous highways and bridges that are falling apart.

You want to be tough on crime? Then support mandatory harsh sentences for VIOLENT crimes. People all over the country are incarcerated far longer for marijuana than someone who maimed or even killed other humans.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McdonaldIndy View Post
Only takes 3 weeks for a response. Regardless though i have no idea why you are defending that user who created his account this January 4th to make some posts then walked away and hasn't been on since then.
I think it was more to question your comments rather than defending the other user. I am not sure where the hate and lies were in their post. Actually I am curious on what hate and lies were in that comment as well.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:52 AM

893 posts, read 880,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualsurfer View Post
Huh?

Hate? The only people hating are the likes of this pathetic excuse for a Christian and human being

Political crap? Legalizing marijuana would not only put a HUGE dent in the violence in Mexico and the drug cartels, it would ease the prison overpopulation and bring untold millions to local, state, and (eventually) federal government tax revenues where people like you would probably support another ten trillion dollars fighting useless wars while our children go to dilapidated schools and we drive on downright dangerous highways and bridges that are falling apart.

You want to be tough on crime? Then support mandatory harsh sentences for VIOLENT crimes. People all over the country are incarcerated far longer for marijuana than someone who maimed or even killed other humans.
Lets be honest. We take in far more than enough tax revenue to run our country. I.E. maintain roads, educate our children etc etc etc.

We have a wasteful spending problem. Period.

We dont need a higher gas tax (for example) the govt simply needs to use the current revenue for its intended purpose and stop stealing it for other purposes.

Of course, people like you wont allow that because then you have no one to blame

Old 01-25-2015, 11:44 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,644,325 times
Why is the marijuana debate taking place in this thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana