U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2006, 11:53 AM

22 posts, read 103,873 times

Advertisements

I am interested in any information about Columbus/Western Bartholomew County. Information about the schools, the city, entertainment, events...anything, really, would be greatly appreciated. We have been over there a few times and it seems like a very nice little town. I would just like any input from those who may know more. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2006, 07:41 PM

5,019 posts, read 12,473,110 times
Hi,
I assume you've already found the columbus.in.us site, as well as therepublic.com?

Zip here is 47201/47203 if you need other search info.

If you have any other specific questions about living in the area, please feel free to pm me. I've been a resident here for ~5 years.

Cheers!

Old 11-23-2006, 06:09 PM

36 posts, read 193,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arossi View Post
I am interested in any information about Columbus/Western Bartholomew County. Information about the schools, the city, entertainment, events...anything, really, would be greatly appreciated. We have been over there a few times and it seems like a very nice little town. I would just like any input from those who may know more. Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

I have a PDF I can send you with SAT scores for all the cities and school districts in Indiana. I also have a pdf I can send you of specific counties and cities in Indiana. It has school stats, income stats, housing stats, average age of people, pretty much anything you would want to know. Let me know and I can send you it. I don't know if they allow me to put a link here on the forums or I would just post it here.

Send me an email at craig at sellindiana dot com

Thanks!

Craig Bartels

Old 04-02-2009, 11:56 AM

2 posts, read 6,061 times
I hear there is a new school opening in Columbus that will offer the IB curriculum. What is the tone around the community about this school?

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM

17,698 posts, read 34,869,840 times
The tone is very positive and I'm looking forward to seeing how the school turns out! I think education options are a great thing.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:04 PM

3 posts, read 8,025 times
Arossi, I have lived here 3.5 years and my kids overall have really liked the schools here. Aa far as the elementry school the one on Fairlawn st. has been alot of fun for both my kids. I didn't mention the name because of potential issues. I live near par 3 golf course and there is alot of kids in the neighborhood and everybody has a big yard. My kids have had a wonderful time here and are sad that we have are house for sale but they understand because of job relocation.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:36 PM

17,698 posts, read 34,869,840 times
what issues??? I know the school, can I name it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or