U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 03:47 PM

1 posts, read 3,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.G.H View Post
Hello
This is Mike of the Southern Indiana Ghost Hunters.
We are looking for haunted places in southern Indiana to investigate.
If you know of any please let us know.
Thanks!!
Mike
there is a place between morocco and kentland on us 41 4 weeks ago i traveled the road with my 19 year old daughter it was storming out and nothing there saw a girl in a long dress crossing the road it was brief about 15 seconds long enough to doubt what u saw. found later theres a cemetary near there and truck drivers have stopped for her and she vanishes i was on my to hoopeston from hammond no one believed us til 1 week later residents from hoopeston confirmed the haunting even a 60 yr old trucker. only appears in rain on that road or the cemetary to tell the truth everything was black from the storm i saw no cemetary or signs of life there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2008, 09:17 PM

3 posts, read 12,217 times
We are Louisville Paranormal Investigations, If you are interested in the paranormal, then you need to check us out, we're going to be having a TV series called "REAL AMERICAN HAUNTING'S' Check us out at www.louisvilleparanormalinvestigations.com OR www.realamericanhauntings.com We are always looking for members....... contact us at lpi2007@aol.com

Old 12-28-2008, 09:18 PM

3 posts, read 12,217 times
We are Louisville Paranormal Investigations, If you are interested in the paranormal, then you need to check us out, we're going to be having a TV series called "REAL AMERICAN HAUNTING'S' Check us out at www.louisvilleparanormalinvestigations.com OR www.realamericanhauntings.com We are always looking for members....... contact us at lpi2007@aol.com

Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 AM

1 posts, read 3,704 times
Hello. I would like to experience if ghost are real or if they're just stories that others share while gathering around a campfire. I have yet to see an actual ghost or even have the chance to talk to one. I would like to experience it once if not more then that. if someone knows of any places to see a ghost in or near Downtown Corydon Indian, please let me know. it's just the thrill or the fright of the experience that i'm looking for, or even the proof that the stories are true.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:16 PM

62 posts, read 194,466 times
Tate, (you don't have to answer this if you don't want to) do you have epilepsy, by chance?

Someone help this kid.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:38 PM

3 posts, read 10,877 times
There is a town called new richmond where they filmed the movie hoosiers they called it hickory in the movie. my grandparents used to live in an old 100 year old house there that i will definatly say its haunted because i was experiencing hauntings at the age of 5 years old that i remember clearly to this day and so have alot of other family members and friends who visisted that home. I had a dog that used to stare and growl at the stairs when nobody was there i used to hear footsteps comming up the stairs straight at me when i couldnt see anyone walking up the stairs i even heard laughing voices comming from room to room mimmicking other familly members voicies when it couldnt have possibly been them. Nothing physically ever happened in that house it was all mostly mental stuff like there was something in that house playing littlekid games with your head but then again i experienced all this stuff between the ages of 5 years old to around maybe 9 years old. After i moved away nothing like that has ever happened to me again and i will never forget it either but whats really ironic about this house is if you watch the movie hoosiers you can actually see the house when gene hackman is driving into the town of new richmond AKA-hickory in the movie so everytime ive seen that movie it gave me the creeps but anyways my point is there are surrounding houses in that town that are very old and ive heard rumors from friends and neighbors about houses on that entire block being haunted. Im not sure who the house my grandparents used to live in but im sure whatever is in that house is still there but wheather the new owners experience anything at all is unknown i dont even like going back to that town driving past that house but then again i will always have that curiosity of whats in that house and why?

Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 PM

There is a town called new richmond where they filmed the movie hoosiers they called it hickory in the movie. my grandparents used to live in an old 100 year old house there that i will definatly say its haunted because i was experiencing hauntings at the age of 5 years old that i remember clearly to this day and so have alot of other family members and friends who visisted that home. I had a dog that used to stare and growl at the stairs when nobody was there i used to hear footsteps comming up the stairs straight at me when i couldnt see anyone walking up the stairs i even heard laughing voices comming from room to room mimmicking other familly members voicies when it couldnt have possibly been them. Nothing physically ever happened in that house it was all mostly mental stuff like there was something in that house playing littlekid games with your head but then again i experienced all this stuff between the ages of 5 years old to around maybe 9 years old. After i moved away nothing like that has ever happened to me again and i will never forget it either but whats really ironic about this house is if you watch the movie hoosiers you can actually see the house when gene hackman is driving into the town of new richmond AKA-hickory in the movie so everytime ive seen that movie it gave me the creeps but anyways my point is there are surrounding houses in that town that are very old and ive heard rumors from friends and neighbors about houses on that entire block being haunted. Im not sure who the house my grandparents used to live in but im sure whatever is in that house is still there but wheather the new owners experience anything at all is unknown i dont even like going back to that town driving past that house but then again i will always have that curiosity of whats in that house and why?

Old 04-19-2009, 03:57 AM

btw about the ghost girl between kentland and morroco my wife says she has known about that cemetary being haunted for years her and her friend used to go there at night time and they seen strange things or at least they thought they did but she got spooked and wont go back to that cemetary anymore. sort of ironic that i live in goodland not far from kentland and morroco considering the haunting experience i had as a child in new richmond it seems this entire state might have hundreds of haunted places.

Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM

1 posts, read 3,614 times
if anybody is seeking to be part of a team thats been around for years and very professional contact me at [email]anubis8105@sbcglobal.net[/email]

Old 07-17-2009, 04:32 AM

6 posts, read 20,782 times
The TV SERIES HAS BEEN CHANGED, THIS IS DOCUMENTARIES, GOING TO BE AIRED NEXT MONTH,, THE 1ST DOCUMENTARY IS CALLED, SHADOWS OF KENTUCKY "THE BAXTER EXPERIENCE" THIS IS THE MOST HAUNTED PLACE IN KENTUCKY, shadows of Kentucky is available on DVD as of July 18th. WE HAVE BEEN LETTING GROUPS INVESTIGATE THERE, THEY HAVE CAUGHT SOME IMPRESSIVE VIDEO,AUDIO AND PHOTOS.CHECK US OUT AT Home We also hold paranormal classes. for more information call 502-641-1988 or email us lpi2007@aol.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or