Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 04:22 PM

3,892 posts, read 5,513,229 times

Advertisements

So the colts are the ONLY winless team in the NFL now.
Do you think were at a point where this is the best path to take for this season?
I think so cause we aren't going to the play offs let alone the Super Bowl.
2nd we need to honestly repair our team Peyton Manning is getting old we can't solely rely on him anymore.
Thoughts and opinions on this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2011, 06:59 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,534,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadrippleguy View Post
So the colts are the ONLY winless team in the NFL now.
Do you think were at a point where this is the best path to take for this season?
I think so cause we aren't going to the play offs let alone the Super Bowl.
2nd we need to honestly repair our team Peyton Manning is getting old we can't solely rely on him anymore.
Thoughts and opinions on this?
Colts thread is available in the pro football forum.

Fire all of the bastards!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
Colts thread is available in the pro football forum.

Fire all of the bastards!
Agreed. lets show Caldwell etc. the Door

Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,534,599 times
Quote:
Agreed. lets show Caldwell etc. the Door
I think even Polian may be wearing out his welcome.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
I think even Polian may be wearing out his welcome.
lol so true.
Bill Polian i hate to tell you this but heres the door......

Old 11-07-2011, 06:08 AM

3,004 posts, read 5,150,105 times
Quote:
lol so true.
Bill Polian i hate to tell you this but heres the door......
swear Indy does have some fairweather fans. This city is spoiled rotten. One bad season in the last 12, it's time for manning to go blah blah . The Colts got caught up by building everything around Peyton. If it weren't for him, there would be no Lucas Oil Stadium and no SB here so I think the fans need to show a little more respect.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 AM

8,980 posts, read 17,288,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
swear Indy does have some fairweather fans. This city is spoiled rotten. One bad season in the last 12, it's time for manning to go blah blah . The Colts got caught up by building everything around Peyton. If it weren't for him, there would be no Lucas Oil Stadium and no SB here so I think the fans need to show a little more respect.
I think most people understand that after three failed neck surgeries, you have to explore you options for the future. I think most fans would agree, Manning back at full health is what we want. However, it is time to make a plan in the event he can not return. They'll build a statue for him in front of Lucas Oil Stadium, they won't rip his name off the children's hospital on the NW side, he is a legend and an icon. No one is disputing that.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:22 AM

5,346 posts, read 9,855,326 times
I'm a long time season ticket holder, not a fairweather fan. And I agree that the Colts need to explore options and plan for a future beyond Peyton.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:49 AM

3,004 posts, read 5,150,105 times
not saying not to prepare, they should have been prepared, but watching the Falcon scrimmage yesterday and seeing people with made up Luck jersey's I felt was a little disrespectful to the person that got the Colts to where they were.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:19 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,058,112 times
I am sick and tired of all of this "Suck for Luck" this, that and the other. Tired of hearing this kid's name who hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL. It's gotten way too ridicilous by the media hype! Lets talk about the draft AFTER the season....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis