Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 02:06 PM

1,766 posts, read 3,606,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadrippleguy View Post
lol.
I wouldn't be complaining about Transit yet until its past 2014 there's no reason to complain yet cause even next year it could be on track for 2014 which is the target date for a Referendum.
Get back at me when its that time then ill agree with you.
Plus im sure you think GOP Richard Lugar is an idiot right?
Ya all Republicans are EVIL!
I will continue to complain about transit as much as I want considering they have been studying it for over a DECADE.

And did I say anything about Lugar or that Republicans are evil? I do not think they are evil, but I do think that most of them hypocritical pieces of garbage. I want emphasize most because there are some Republicans that I either like or am neutral about (Lugar and Ballard being a couple of them).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 05:18 PM

3,892 posts, read 5,513,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh15395 View Post
I will continue to complain about transit as much as I want considering they have been studying it for over a DECADE.

And did I say anything about Lugar or that Republicans are evil? I do not think they are evil, but I do think that most of them hypocritical pieces of garbage. I want emphasize most because there are some Republicans that I either like or am neutral about (Lugar and Ballard being a couple of them).
Well I guess that's good for you. Theres an old saying that if you don't like Richard Lugar that indicates a problem with YOU and not him
Even a couple of the liberals or democrats I know like Lugar so ill let that do the talking.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:12 PM

8,590 posts, read 12,347,410 times
Quote:
Well I guess that's good for you. Theres an old saying that if you don't like Richard Lugar that indicates a problem with YOU and not him
Even a couple of the liberals or democrats I know like Lugar so ill let that do the talking.
I know for a fact that I am much older than you, and I've never heard that phrase in my entire life.
There is nothing wrong with liking or disliking Richard Lugar.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:08 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Lugar was a victim of the tea party lunacy ... and thankfully, there's a Democrat in the senate as a result, so THANK YOU TP!

Old 04-28-2013, 12:25 PM

37 posts, read 75,129 times
Quote:
I read these boards a lot and you are everywhere. I've held my tongue for a very long time hoping against hope that common sense would knock you up side the head. Frankly a lot of the things you say and champion proudly as "hoosier values" are downright embarrassing.... Seriously, where do you get this crap?!? I grew up in northern Indiana. NO ONE says that.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:08 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,661,720 times
Of course this is nothing more than a power grab.

The people of Marion County should be allowed to decide what works best for them. I would never try to tell someone in Allen County or Vigo County how they should be governed.

Old 05-06-2013, 04:26 AM

339 posts, read 516,023 times
The hilarious thing is that if Indianapolis ever becomes the major metropolis BRG claims, it will become a Democratic bastion, just like every other globally relevant, powerful, wealthy American city.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:06 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,661,720 times
Well, the "Tea Party" and supposedly "small government" governor, Mike Pence, signed this into law today.

I guess legislators from outside Marion County know best how the city should be run. Too bad they don't move here and bring their big brains to the "big city."

Of course, these same people complain about Washington telling the states what to do, when they support the state telling the cities what to do.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:55 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,976,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Lugar was a victim of the tea party lunacy ... and thankfully, there's a Democrat in the senate as a result, so THANK YOU TP!
Exactly! Joe Donnely wouldn't have had a chance if had to run against Dick Lugar again. However, the republican party's undying love of their tea party favorites caused them to put up Richard Mourdock, a man that should NEVER hold public office.

Thankfully, enough people in Indiana had a enough brains in their head not to vote him in. Sadly, the same can't be said for South Carolina, who recently RE-ELECTED Mark Sanford, who is still with his lover! What an idiotic population that resides in that district of South Carolina.

I honestly don't think BRG will ever understand his faults and just how far off base his comments and "facts" really are. Unless he is the perpetual troll of the Indiana forum and is fooling all of us, I really feel sorry for how small his concept of understanding facts is.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:58 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,976,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CirclingLogan View Post
The hilarious thing is that if Indianapolis ever becomes the major metropolis BRG claims, it will become a Democratic bastion, just like every other globally relevant, powerful, wealthy American city.

LOL! I hope it does, so the greatest city in the eyes of BRG ultimately "betrays" him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis