Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 09:38 PM

5 posts, read 16,214 times

Advertisements

X-Greensboro - I know what you mean about those traffic signals, they wear me out! I'm very familar with the Parks at Piedmont, nice area. Stilll trying to narrow down an area to buy. Carmel, Fishers, Westfield or Nobelsville. I really like a community in Nobelsville called Slater Farms. It doesnt seem I can go wrong with any of them. Do you know anything about youth sport programs in the area. I have two boys who are really involved in sports especially baseball. Thanks for the help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2007, 04:49 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,054,484 times
dacmac,

Between all the areas you mentioned, it's 6 one, half a dozen the other. It really is. You can't go wrong with any of them. Any community in Hamilton County (Carmel, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville) has great schools and youth sports programs, so your kids would love it. I'd say any of those areas you'll be happy with, just research the builder and the neighborhood. Estridge built our house and we really like them, they're a great local builder, good quality homes. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis