U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 04:38 PM

10,752 posts, read 18,003,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I wonder how the parents feel now that they have been exposed??

Yes i wonder if this is why she waited until now to release it? (She didnt want anything to happen to him,she just wanted revenge)
IIRC her dad threatened to take away her internet and her Mercedes, spoiled are we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 03:37 PM

2,791 posts, read 3,433,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
You guys are a riot, that's how punishment used to be dolled out before the government stuck their noses into everyones business. An old fashioned ass whoopin is what alot of kids nowadays need, I know some parents that could use one as well.
Isn't that the truth! Looks like "a trip to the wood shed." All of this trying to incriminate parents these days is why we have all of these out of control teenagers stealing, robbing and going to school with guns.

What is disturbing about this video for me is the fact that she obviously staged this to an extent. She set the camera up and turned it on knowing some punishment was coming her way. She then blatantly refused to turn around so he could whip her on the rear and took it on the legs instead.

She then saves the video for years waiting for the moment when she wanted to use it to blackmail him. She was going to drop out of college or something and he was going to take her mercedes away so she threatened to release the video and then ultimately did. She is obviously spoiled, self centered and vindictive. I wouldn't be surprised to find out several years from now she was in jail for something.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:48 AM

11,815 posts, read 13,959,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
You guys are a riot, that's how punishment used to be dolled out before the government stuck their noses into everyones business. An old fashioned ass whoopin is what alot of kids nowadays need, I know some parents that could use one as well.
Right on. You need to beat your kids. That's the problem with kids today (as my grand dad would say).

Now let me actually watch the video.

\\edit\\
Ok yea, that's a bit extreme. For downloading videos or music? Really?

Old 11-09-2011, 09:47 PM

2,791 posts, read 3,433,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
Right on. You need to beat your kids. That's the problem with kids today (as my grand dad would say).

Now let me actually watch the video.

\\edit\\
Ok yea, that's a bit extreme. For downloading videos or music? Really?
Watch it again. The way I perceive it, it started out to be a regular old fashioned whipping. She set up the camera and then intentionally disobeyed his requests to turn around and took it on the legs which only escalated his frustration. I will agree that it went on too long and he may have crossed the line a bit but at the same time it is obvious to me that she knew what she was doing.
Notice how when she knows it is over, she all of the sudden just bounces up, quits the bs crying, goes and puts something in her desk I believe and then casually walks over and turns the camera off. I believe she had intentions of saving this video to use for blackmail.

When I was growing up, a good striping is all that worked for me. Grounding and taking stuff away from me only made me worse. If I sat too long bored, it gave me time to think of ways to be a real pain in my parents rear. The only way to get through to me was to beat me into submission and strike some fear in me and that is the honest truth. I was one of those you whip and I turn around and say "Is that all you got?" and you whip some more and ask if that is enough and I say "No not even close!" so you whip some more and say how about that and I would say "Nope" and then you really tear in and say how about now? And I would say (In pain, with a tear running down my cheek) "Okay you are getting close now." And so then you give me several more licks and ask Now? And I say "Okay I won't do it again!"
I know you probably think I am joking but seriously I made my dad wear me out quite a number of times by being hard headed like that. We joke around about it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or