U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2015, 09:59 AM

5,973 posts, read 8,443,078 times

Advertisements

What's the best, free, virus-free (of course) auto-clicking software to download for my mouse please?

I need to just do one action & my mouse button clicks repeatedly at the speed of light on this one button.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2015, 01:07 PM

11,780 posts, read 8,756,742 times
I'm not sure I follow. Do you want your mouse to perform some action when you click on a link or for your mouse to automatically click when you place the pointer on something? Or, do you just need the mouse to continuously click (perhaps with a on/off toggle)?

I would imagine a script is in order perhaps as a browser plug in/add on, but stand alone scripts can also be implemented with VB. Do you need this to work with a specific application or in a more general environment?

Old 10-16-2015, 01:12 PM

16,719 posts, read 15,117,399 times
Download "PTFB". It means Push the ****ing Button and it's a great little tool.

Old 10-16-2015, 04:34 PM

lycos679, a tool that continuously clicks the mouse at a speed of light pace without my finger actually doing the work.

convextech, thanks, but can it do it as if the mouse is doing continuously rapid clicking?

Old 10-16-2015, 10:00 PM

11,780 posts, read 8,756,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
lycos679, a tool that continuously clicks the mouse at a speed of light pace without my finger actually doing the work.

convextech, thanks, but can it do it as if the mouse is doing continuously rapid clicking?
You need a script. Once you have the script you can assign it a hotkey to act as your on/off toggle PTFB can write scripts, so that would work.

Old 10-16-2015, 10:09 PM

39,801 posts, read 57,659,871 times
Something like this?
Make The Mouse Automatically Click After An Interval Of Time - door2windows
http://www.advanced-mouse-auto-clicker.com/
http://www.coksoft.com/autoclicker.htm
http://aarons-cliker.software.informer.com/
http://continuous.software.informer....mouse-clicker/
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee,
Minnesota, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 10-16-2015, 10:17 PM

Thanks, yes I've Googled for some too, but as you know, we have to be careful & not just download anything we see at first. Once you download certain ones, you could get malaware, viruses, SPAM, etc.

elnina, are you sure those are safe & have good reviews by other users who've tried them?

Old 10-16-2015, 10:22 PM

39,801 posts, read 57,659,871 times
^^^ Not, I am not sure. Those continuous clicking mouses are used for gaming. I have no need for those, but I think you probably would get some ideas on gaming forums. Wonder if there are any reviews, though...

E.g. you can download Cok Clicker from Softpedia. I never had any problem with Softpedia, however the software isn't spectacular.
The Free Mouse Clicker, and Aarons clicker you can get from cnet http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-...-75221696.html but you have to be very careful during the download and opt out any adds-on
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee,
Minnesota, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Last edited by elnina; 10-16-2015 at 10:31 PM..

Old 10-19-2015, 08:39 AM

16,719 posts, read 15,117,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post

That's what it does. It "pushes the ****ing button".

Old 10-22-2015, 05:43 PM

Thanks guys. Went with this: AutoClicker download | SourceForge.net
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet