Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 10:28 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times

Advertisements

http://web.archive.org/web/200702070....com/facebook/

http://web.archive.org/web/200707121...e_cia_and_you/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,096,265 times
Even if you never, ever go online, data is being aggregated about you by the businesses you use.

Stores do it by keeping track of your shopping patterns.

Publications you subscribe to do it by sharing the fact that you subscribe to their publication with marketing aggregators.

Credit cards do it by sharing your spending patterns with credit reporting agencies.

Even your state government does it by selling access to your vehicle records with businesses interested in selling you services or a new vehicle.

I don't see why people get so bent out of shape about the web sites they use sharing their data. It's an inevitable side effect of life in modern society!

Old 02-13-2017, 04:53 AM

Yes but WHY MAKE IT EASIER for them?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...nt.humanrights

Old 02-13-2017, 07:44 AM

16,544 posts, read 19,672,308 times
Because we simply DON'T CARE. I don't care that Google knows I am hanging on on C-D. Or looking for a TV. I just....
don't...
care. I have much more important things to worry about in life. And when I'm dead and gone, I don't care that Google has some info about me.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:51 PM

What people dont realise is THEY HAVE BEEN RE-PROGRAMMED TO NOT CARE,to all do the same thing..... To be easy control for the establishment!!

I think its scary and I have been seeing it since the 90s when ppl started to change.....

Old 02-13-2017, 06:53 PM

Re-programmed? Controlled by the establishment?
No... just not doing anything online that could be used against me.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:08 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes but WHY MAKE IT EASIER for them?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...nt.humanrights
Right, DUDE - why? Why are you on the Internet most of the day? Why are you using your cell phone? Why are YOU making it easier for them?

Quote:
What people dont realise is THEY HAVE BEEN RE-PROGRAMMED TO NOT CARE,to all do the same thing..... To be easy control for the establishment!!

I think its scary and I have been seeing it since the 90s when ppl started to change.....
Re-programmed people? You're watching way too many sci-fi movies ...

Old 02-14-2017, 06:19 AM

I dont have a cell phone Elnina!! (And dont want one) -- I use google voice FROM HOME and not for anything really serious either......

Please read this page elnina,it describes how they started altering people (Its very scary)

http://web.archive.org/web/201212310...%20control.htm

When you see how people are now,then you read this page you can see a connection!!

Old 02-14-2017, 09:39 AM

I read that. I finally do see a connection... that you have to stop believing this cockamamie crap dude. It's not true. It's pure garbage. That page is written by a paranoid nut job.

Hulu was NOT started by the US military. That is pure hogwash. Hulu was started by that (almost as) nefarious corporation: DISNEY, along with other such horrific co-conspirators, Time Warner, Comcast, and 21st Century Fox.

Just because someone writes something on the internet, Dude... it doesn't mean it's true.

As for that patent regarding "mind control" (see: https://www.google.com/patents/US6488617) you know what really comes to my mind when I read that?
If the US Military had come up with a patent that will let them program us through HDTV.... do you think they would follow the "official channels" and apply for a patent from the USPTO? I mean really? Hello?!?
If that's not a screaming red flag that this guy's whole HDTV MIND CONTROL scheme is crap, I don't know what is (the rest of his article???). Anybody can APPLY for a patent...for anything. The idea here behind that was to help people that have psychological issues. Not control people. Parts of that patent were used in pacemakers and in testing of magnets on people to see if it helps with blood flow.

As good as you are at finding stuff online, you should be better at fact checking, bro. Love ya. Take off the tinfoil hat, damnit.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:03 AM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Quote:
I dont have a cell phone Elnina!! (And dont want one) -- I use google voice FROM HOME and not for anything really serious either......

Please read this page elnina,it describes how they started altering people (Its very scary)

HD TV asnd mind manipulation

When you see how people are now,then you read this page you can see a connection!!
Chariots of the Sun website.... Dude - are you serious?

Not all conspiracy theories are wrong, but if the theory requires greater suspension of disbelief than random chance would to explain the occurrence, it should be examined skeptically.
Here are some of the conspiracy theories explained:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of...iracy_theories
Happy reading, Dude

Last edited by elnina; 02-14-2017 at 11:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet