Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 07:21 AM

2,341 posts, read 3,496,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
Unfortunately, my eyes were forced to read it. And the one who's being childish here is you.
Well I am just one of God's little boys ! ! !

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 06:17 PM

106,668 posts, read 108,810,853 times
With americas oil industry starting to boom and inflation in emerging markets driving up costs of manufacturing many multi national companies are moving back manufacturing here.

Rising inflation from tight labor markets by 15 years of growth now has overseas companies operating on far lower profits.

In fact the slowing down of china has deeply impacted their profits.

Right now with americas high unemployment and low inflation we are the best place to invest right now.
Europe is in a horrible recession , china is trying to slow things down by capping prices on many goods and the rest of the world is fighting inflation and raising rates drying up capital for investing in factories .

You want to put your money there bumpus go right ahead.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpus7 View Post
Why would you say stop.

Investing to make profits is the name of the game
instead of sitting around doing nothing, and going broke with no job.
Just to be honest, if you knew how to make profits from spending, saving and investing wisely then you wouldn't be living in an RV living on disability. After losing your "mansion" next to an airport worth...$17,000. I also think giving advice on investing (and acting like an investment expert) when you don't know how profit is calculated on stock sales is disingenuous at best.

Showing proper decision making in order to make money is why people selling financial advice tend to play up how much money they have made for themselves and their clients. Broke cranks with lofty ideas of their ability to make money, or looking for the next big score, are a nickel a dozen. If their ideas can make guaranteed money then they wouldn't be broke. It's as simple as that.

That's why Robert Kiyosaki can have people buy his books and listen to him, while you are stuck on a free moving forum.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:56 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,442,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Just to be honest, if you knew how to make profits from spending, saving and investing wisely then you wouldn't be living in an RV living on disability. After losing your "mansion" next to an airport worth...$17,000. I also think giving advice on investing (and acting like an investment expert) when you don't know how profit is calculated on stock sales is disingenuous at best.

Showing proper decision making in order to make money is why people selling financial advice tend to play up how much money they have made for themselves and their clients. Broke cranks with lofty ideas of their ability to make money, or looking for the next big score, are a nickel a dozen. If their ideas can make guaranteed money then they wouldn't be broke. It's as simple as that.

That's why Robert Kiyosaki can have people buy his books and listen to him, while you are stuck on a free moving forum.
Good post!

Old 09-17-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Just to be honest, if you knew how to make profits from spending, saving and investing wisely then you wouldn't be living in an RV living on disability.
You may be speaking for your own self ... but not me ! ! !

I did not say I was rich, but God Our Holy Father
has help me to have more money than I need.

I invest in something you know nothing about, and has greater returns ! ! !

I have lived in poor places, and a Million dollar home which George Washington
our first persident slept in ... which did not impress me.

I live in an RV by choice which is part of MY AMERCIAN DREAM ! ! !

I would have my disability if I was a rich top 1%er or
even a poor begger living on the streets.

So your comments are .............

Old 09-17-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Just to be honest, if you knew how to make profits from spending, saving and investing wisely then you wouldn't be living in an RV living on disability. After losing your "mansion" next to an airport worth...$17,000.
That small property had no house and the Government took it for nothing,
alone with many other properties belonging to other people,
and they can to that to you too or anyone else ! ! !

Old 09-17-2013, 10:27 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times
Quote:
You may be speaking for your own self ... but not me ! ! !
I live in an RV on disability? Can you show me where I said this?

Quote:
I invest in something you know nothing about, and has greater returns ! ! !
I know nothing about international investing? Can you prove this?

Feel free to put up numbers and prove me wrong. So far in these four pages you have fought tooth and nail to put up anything concrete. You just rave that you are smarter that you are everyone else, even though your spelling and grammar would fail first grade English. I'm usually not much of a stickler for it, but if the only evidence for your claims is that you know more than everyone else...at least try and not look like a doofus.

Quote:
I have lived in poor places, and a Million dollar home which George Washington
our first persident slept in ... which did not impress me.
Well, I know you stated you have lived in poor places up to 2010 as you stated it.

Frankly I don't believe for a second you lived in a million dollar home the first president slept it.

Especially since you can't even seem to spell president, or beggar, right.

Quote:
I would have my disability if I was a rich top 1%er or
even a poor begger living on the streets.
The resource limits on disability are $2,000 for a single person and $3,000 for a couple. Gainful activities are limited to $1,000 a month for the non-blind disabled. That's right from their website for limits in 2012. So no, you couldn't get disability if you were raking in the money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing