Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 09:18 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,685 times

Advertisements

The loses were historic ,but it still isn't the tip of the iceberg. We need to be aware that March and April were our original target months for market decline? We are not gloating, not doomsayers ,not financial geniuses just tuned in to Shemitah ( the purveyor of financial trending that defies ALL experts ALL charts ALL maps ALL cottonpickin smarties on networks,)who refuse to LISTEN and the ones who would listen are too secular and ignorant!l! It's as if we are living on another planet of space cadets!! Do not take this to mean investors aren't good even great people or that we don't love them it's just raises a question as to what knowledge do they seek, what up?? Know Shemitah or go away!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2016, 09:43 AM

26,191 posts, read 21,579,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
The loses were historic ,but it still isn't the tip of the iceberg. We need to be aware that March and April were our original target months for market decline? We are not gloating, not doomsayers ,not financial geniuses just tuned in to Shemitah ( the purveyor of financial trending that defies ALL experts ALL charts ALL maps ALL cottonpickin smarties on networks,)who refuse to LISTEN and the ones who would listen are too secular and ignorant!l! It's as if we are living on another planet of space cadets!! Do not take this to mean investors aren't good even great people or that we don't love them it's just raises a question as to what knowledge do they seek, what up?? Know Shemitah or go away!!!

How much was made during your multiple failed predictions if market decline? I just want a good reference point

Old 01-24-2016, 04:26 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,756,236 times
It's only money, loose a few, gain a few.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
It's only money, loose a few, gain a few.

It's lose not loose

Old 01-24-2016, 05:42 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,572,348 times
Quote:
We need to be aware that March and April were our original target months for market decline
Really, your original target was March and April?

You do know that internet forums preserve posts right? You predicted fall 2015 over and over.

Quote:
Jonathan Cahn discovered a 7 year cycle whereby crashes occur generally around Sept- during Elul and a few on Elul 29 Sept 13). this year, but since that falls on a Sunday during 2015 market close we default to either Friday or God forbid another Black Monday. So be a Watchman even if a crash doesn't hit that specific time 2015-2016 will be the most disturbing market ride ever! Why? Well it's naturally a jubilee Shemitah aka big Shemitah!!
Snooze on this one you lose!ll

Quote:
This is this is Shemitah year ( 7 year within God's 725 7's in scripture) of significance is this is the 7th of 7 albeit a jubilee year! So what the heck does that mean and what historical reference ? Shemitah's traced to dates generally economic crashes ie, 1966,1973, 1980,1987,1994,2001,2008, 2015?
The jubilee can be traced to either blessing or judgment but
the " level" is determined by the condition or behavior of a
nation. Shemitah kicked off Sept. 25 2014 a typical market
drop was forecast in the first month of Tisheri . Anyway, the
"shaking" is either ground or economic or both . We all will
be at ringside ....it's breathtaking and interesting.

Quote:
The Shemitahs are every 7 years ( that God and His 7's soooo clever) . We began this Shemitah in Oct with the first month being Tisheri (always a drop in the market stunning even the smarties). A shemitah based on the "condition of a nation can be a blessing or judgment. This Shemitah is the 7th of 7 or a Jubilee ( much blessing or much judgment through Fall
of 2015.

Quote:
Listen (I beg you as a friend of investors). No matter who impacts the driving of the present market.
Regardless of the "Great White Hope" Mr Trump and all the market analysts , maps, chart guru's we have followed like gods . There NEVER EVER has been an escape from the 7 year cycle aka Shemitah. There is always without fail crashes generally Fall aka Rosh Hashanah ( to me at least).Feel free to counter ,but I warn you any counter better be based on showing fellow posters direct evidence to show I'm all wet! Most recent crashes recorded and experienced with regret ,1987 ,1994, 2001, 2008 and you guessed it 2015 ! Not a celebration as this is 7X7 or 7th of the famous 7's or ( jubilee year major drop) Look for a -22% or 2.3 trillion market crash ( not a bubble not a so-called correction ). NO! this is an economic earthquake that will impact your life and mine. Just get prepared and don't be a victim of ignorance a symptom of American cluelessness.

Quote:
As we enter the epicenter of Shemitah ( the 7 year economic cycle) that began in Sept 2014 and the first phase ends this Sept. A market crash may occur in Sept. 2015 , but since this is the 7th of 7 years its a Jubilee year that last until Sept of 2016. During this swath of time Americans ( investors, home sellers ,retailers will be wrung like a wet towel My point hold on to that home purchase the prices for homes are based on an illusion by sellers, real estate psychopaths and a quasi- scam to sell homes not worth half the asking price ,but rather a mire of false equity suggestions. If you wait the $200,000 home ( originally purchased for $57k in 1973 will be reduced to 79k by late 2016 to early 2017. Other reasons beyond the economy shaking:

Quote:
The solar eclipse ( judgment on the gentile nations) is in full swing and going to turbo mode along
with natural disasters escalating as we enter the second half of Shemittah year. Buckle up lambs
and remember how blessed we are to get beyond happy church ,lukewarmers and secular humanists
to experience the signs promised in scripture and once seen they will manifest in multiple events so
fast most people will go .......what?

Old 01-24-2016, 05:51 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,572,348 times
Quote:
We are not gloating
I cannot imagine how far one must suspend reality to have been wrong about something then feel a need to not gloat about it.

By the way here were your predictions for 2015, you know the year that ended a few weeks ago?

Quote:
With your permission I have to share my projections for 2015 and as the saying goes it ain't pretty! Being obnoxious and taking a negative position is way out of character for me so try not to get
your panties in a bunch!
1. Economic collapse of the international momentary system.
2. Largest market crash in US history
Keep on gloating, you were spot on!

Old 01-24-2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
It's lose not loose
Oh yes, I like loose better than lose for some reasons.

Old 01-24-2016, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Oh yes, I like loose better than lose for some reasons.
You like being incorrect? I see

Old 01-24-2016, 09:05 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,685 times
When we projected Sept 2015 we expected the typical ,regular and redundant crash!!! It has occured every 7 years as far back as memory BUT we
didn' grasp Shemitahs JUBILEE year that follows the next 7 after 2008 ( potentially bypassing 2015 Fall) It changes the entire playing field of potential judgments. Instead of just America suffering financial loss during this time 2016 Jan-Sept the entire world suffers losses!! I'm a gentile and we don' always get the hebrew events and how they alien. Obviously with a 2.3 trillion loss in the first three weeks it eventually panned out!! Sorry for the confusion, but I always used may or as Jonathan Cahn claimed in his unfolding of this hidden mystery claimed God didn' have tobe consistant with Shemitah and decided to crush finances ( a distraction away from Him that does not sit well). You can get the book Mystery of the Shemitah and hear Cahn on You Tube. He is the key to explaining all of this far better than this knucklehead.

Last edited by openmike; 01-24-2016 at 09:23 PM..

Old 01-24-2016, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
You like being incorrect? I see
No my mind works that way. Loose comes out automatically.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing