Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2008, 07:04 AM

3 posts, read 8,556 times

Advertisements

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but thought I would give it a shot. I know there is a great deal of capital in the market looking for better returns, and perhaps one of you knows of someone looking for such an opportunity and could help me out.

I am the managing partner in an incredible real estate based project near the Washington DC MSA. It's comprised of 28 prime acres zoned "Large Scale Development or Commercial PUD." Because of our commercial development plans, the municipality has created a TIF district which includes our property and this in turn will ultimately provide funding for our infrastructure in the amount of $4.5M. A nice shot in the arm.

Our first venture is a 70K class A office building. Energy Star/LEED construction will insure long term leases as FED and Corp clients seek energy efficiency as a priority. So far there have been inquiries for over 80k in space. The dilemma is this.... The banks want pre-leases. This is a multi tenant building. Tenents of multi tenant structures engage in negotiations when the building is either built of within 90 days of C/O. The majority of our inquiries have been from GSA/FED. No Class A in our area yet GSA expansion activity is unbelievable. (IRS/DOJ/USCG/FBI/ATF)

If there is a reader of this post who may know of an accredited investor, I hope you let me know. I would be happy to forward details of this opportunity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing