Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2007, 07:41 AM
sfk sfk started this thread

1 posts, read 2,517 times

Advertisements

To D...You Know What o..."TITLE: "When It Comes To Wealth and Commercial/Investment Real Estate
Hi Everyone -
I just ran across this article by Darin Garman and thought you'd be interested...especially considering what's happening with today's real estate market! Enjoy!
"When It Comes To Wealth and Commercial/Investment Real Estate...You Know What To Do..."
We All Know What To Do...
One of the things I hear a lot from investors is "How Do I Start?
"What Kind of Properties Should I Buy?"
"Do I Buy A Property In The Heartland?"
"Do I Buy A Single Property Or Mutliple?"
"Should I Be in Your Next Investment Fund Or Not?"
All VERY good questions. However, if you are really honest with yourself you more than likely already know the answer.
How? Because deep down you really know what you need to do to get the results you are after - even your wealth goals.
For example. If you want to lose weight you just stop eating so much and exercise. You burn more calories than you take in. There are 9,000 diet books and plans out there but this is the universal truth.
See we ALL know this but how many times do some of us say to ourselves "How do I get rid of some of this excess weight"
You know how.
When it comes to investment real estate you know how much time you have to commit to this, (manage a property yourself or have it done for you i.e funds). You know how much money you want to invest, you know that real estate is an investment that is more long term than short term.
So, BEFORE you decide to proceed with a commercial investement property make the decision to move forward with what you REALLY know to be true about yourself and what you really expect, then move forward. You know what to do...really.
Darin Garman, CCIM
"America's 'Go To Guy' For Commercial Real Estate
and Apartment Investing Information"
About Darin Garman, CCIM…Considered by many to be one of the foremost experts in North America on Apartment and Commercial Property Investments, Darin Garman assists investors in maximizing their wealth through commercial real estate investments.
Over the last 15 years Darin has assisted investors in the purchase and sale of over $378,000,000 in apartments and commercial real estate, and has direct ownership and management of over $11,000,000 in investment real estate himself.
*** Have you taken advantage Darin's Limited-Time Ultimate FREE Gift Worth Over $616.95? ***
Check it out at:
http://cloak1.realestms.hop.clickbank.net
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Iowa