U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-16-2010, 08:45 PM
 
11 posts, read 13,045 times
Reputation: 18

Advertisements

Do you want to know anything about IEnter hereslam
http://discover.islamway.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-16-2010, 08:57 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,540,265 times
Reputation: 10490
What a surprise! The 743rd incarnation of the same thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2010, 09:03 PM
 
Location: Richland, Washington
4,144 posts, read 5,109,792 times
Reputation: 2539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
What a surprise! The 743rd incarnation of the same thread.
I agree. Every thread started by a muslim on this forum is only about 'spreading the word' of Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2010, 10:43 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,986,990 times
Reputation: 5074
some one 76: In a word, NO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2010, 10:47 PM
 
Location: San José, CA
3,265 posts, read 5,788,317 times
Reputation: 3202
OP, It's very rude for a religious person to proselytize (canvas, talk about, etc) their religion to others if they haven't come to a place to learn about it specifically. Many will think you're a wacko, have little to offer aside from your philosophy, or all of the above. Unless you're approached, please don't attempt to convert normal humans. We find it rude no matter what religion the person is - Christian, Muslim, Jew, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness - it doesn't matter.

Please tell all of your friends so that they know. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2010, 11:31 PM
 
Location: San Diego
497 posts, read 795,437 times
Reputation: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by some one 76 View Post
Do you want to know anything about IEnter hereslam
Islam Way
No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 03:42 AM
 
2,958 posts, read 2,165,781 times
Reputation: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
OP, It's very rude for a religious person to proselytize (canvas, talk about, etc) their religion to others if they haven't come to a place to learn about it specifically. Many will think you're a wacko, have little to offer aside from your philosophy, or all of the above. Unless you're approached, please don't attempt to convert normal humans. We find it rude no matter what religion the person is - Christian, Muslim, Jew, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness - it doesn't matter.

Please tell all of your friends so that they know. Thanks.
Lots of luck with that!

Most folks don't understand. When all this imaginary BS was generated it was with purpose. The imaginaries needed for everyone to believe it.

Matthew 10:32
"Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.

Mark 16:16
And then he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.

Matthew 5:14
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others

Matthew 24:14 "And the Good News about the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world so that all nations will hear it and then the end will come"

Last edited by Melvin.George; 06-17-2010 at 04:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 07:07 AM
 
11 posts, read 13,045 times
Reputation: 18
Dear Thank you does not have a magic in this link just Waddle and take a real idea about Islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 11:47 AM
 
2,958 posts, read 2,165,781 times
Reputation: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
no thanks..!~!! i've learned enough about religion in general.. it suxs.. it's a unstoppable plague spreading acoss the face of the planet..!!!
Nope...it did for milleniums but no longer:

America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN.com

"America is a less Christian nation than it was 20 years ago, and Christianity is not losing out to other religions, but primarily to a rejection of religion altogether, a survey published Monday found.

Seventy-five percent of Americans call themselves Christian, according to the American Religious Identification Survey from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. In 1990, the figure was 86 percent.
William Donohue, president of the Catholic League said he thinks a radical shift towards individualism over the last quarter-century has a lot to do it.
"The three most dreaded words are thou shalt not," he told Lou Dobbs. "Notice they are not atheists -- they are saying I don't want to be told what to do with my life."
At the same time there has been an increase in the number of people expressing no religious affiliation."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 01:06 PM
 
Location: planet octupulous is nearing earths atmosphere
13,624 posts, read 11,064,148 times
Reputation: 19981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
Nope...it did for milleniums but no longer:

America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN.com

"America is a less Christian nation than it was 20 years ago, and Christianity is not losing out to other religions, but primarily to a rejection of religion altogether, a survey published Monday found.

Seventy-five percent of Americans call themselves Christian, according to the American Religious Identification Survey from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. In 1990, the figure was 86 percent.
William Donohue, president of the Catholic League said he thinks a radical shift towards individualism over the last quarter-century has a lot to do it.
"The three most dreaded words are thou shalt not," he told Lou Dobbs. "Notice they are not atheists -- they are saying I don't want to be told what to do with my life."
At the same time there has been an increase in the number of people expressing no religious affiliation."
that would be good news
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top