Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 11:52 AM

10 posts, read 25,498 times

Advertisements

information about Islam in this site Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 12:30 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise looking View Post

It would be nice if you just quit posting links about Islam. It gets tiresome to always have folks trying to bring folks into their religion. If people are interested they can go get a book at the library.

It seems that all the Muslims here only post pictures and links or an endless bunch of ayats and never say anything intelligent.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:06 AM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
It would be nice if you just quit posting links about Islam. It gets tiresome to always have folks trying to bring folks into their religion. If people are interested they can go get a book at the library.

It seems that all the Muslims here only post pictures and links or an endless bunch of ayats and never say anything intelligent.
You don't get it . . . it is propaganda. They get extra credit with Allah for any and all deception of the infidels that they can achieve during Jihad (of war and Defense) . . . and as long as Israel EXISTS they are in Jihad of War and Defense . . . and as long as we support Israel . . . we are NOT INNOCENT and definitely are INFIDELS.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:12 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,932,095 times
I don't think Allah likes it when they think for themselves. Or at least the Imams don't.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:26 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,360,632 times
Pray 5 times a day? Having my woman wearing a burqa and hiding her sexy curves? Worse yet, not seeing ANY womens' sexy curves?

Ouch. No thanks. I'll take my hedonistic, sexy, gluttonous, and narcissistic atheism any day. I like boobs, too. Don't you like boobs? Or, at least, hips and rears?

Old 12-03-2009, 12:20 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You don't get it . . . it is propaganda. They get extra credit with Allah for any and all deception of the infidels that they can achieve during Jihad (of war and Defense) . . . and as long as Israel EXISTS they are in Jihad of War and Defense . . . and as long as we support Israel . . . we are NOT INNOCENT and definitely are INFIDELS.

Yeah I do get it.... It is propaganda. What does Israel have to do with their need to proselytize??? As to the support of Israel that is not a discussion I intend to get into here. And you may call yourself an infidel if you want.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:48 PM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Yeah I do get it.... It is propaganda. What does Israel have to do with their need to proselytize??? As to the support of Israel that is not a discussion I intend to get into here. And you may call yourself an infidel if you want.
Israel is the "occupier of their lands" (in their eyes) . . . that places Islam in Jihad until Israel no longer exists. Under Jihad of war and defense . . . ALL Muslims are OBLIGATED by Allah to engage in activities that will deceive and/or destroy the will and morale of the infidels (that means ALL non-Muslims!). Fortunately . . . they ALL get credit for any and all actions of ANY Muslim jihadis. I don't call myself an infidel . . . THEY do. It is very clear in the Sunnah.

Old 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Well, Paradise? What have you got to say about that?

Old 06-22-2010, 01:52 PM

1 posts, read 1,383 times
Exclamation Well i have noticed that .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
Pray 5 times a day? Having my woman wearing a burqa and hiding her sexy curves? Worse yet, not seeing ANY womens' sexy curves?

Ouch. No thanks. I'll take my hedonistic, sexy, gluttonous, and narcissistic atheism any day. I like boobs, too. Don't you like boobs? Or, at least, hips and rears?

I am not sure i am totally understanding any of this threw out all of this reading i have done Muslims have strong beliefs ...Well I am an american and no nothing about what they really believe but if what i am reading is correct well can any one tell me why it is that there are so many muslims that cheat on there wifes why it is they believe they can have more than one wife?? Is it not a sin to commit ADULTRY??? Well having more than one wife is just that!!!! So can any one tell me is it a sin to get a devorce acording to the muslim faith ???

Old 06-22-2010, 02:07 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,187,018 times
I think the Muslims need their own subforum, to keep us from suffocating in all the incessant proselytizing and propaganda (although it wouldn't rid us of all of it). Peace be upon US!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam