U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 04:57 PM

251 posts, read 373,474 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am as Muslim Arab, I always hear that not all Muslim terrorists but all terrorists Muslim ....

I hear it and I find at your yard ...Or world

So, I always say that the Muslim terrorist organizations are only result

As we know there will be no result without reason

reason versus result

What if Israel did not occupy and kill Palestinians Muslims

What if America and Britana did not occupy and kill Iraqi Muslims...

What if America did not occupy and kill Afghan Muslims...

What if Russian did not occupy and kill Chechen Muslims...

What if Serbia did not occupy and kill Chechen Muslims...

What if Israel did not occupy and kill Lebanon Muslims...

reason versus result ...

War did not solve anything

Terrorism: Why They Want to Kill Us

When I read Doug Bandow's article I Found that it agree with I was saying

I leave you with article :

* Terrorism: Why They Want to Kill Us** : ICH - Information Clearing House

pleas anyone here Wants to attack and insult I say him/her, you did not add anything....

thanks

jamilah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 06:57 PM

30,874 posts, read 31,750,270 times
What if Muslims stopped killing other Muslims? That accounts for more deaths than all the rest combined.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:53 PM

4,229 posts, read 5,692,103 times
The difference between a Terrorist and a Freedom Fighter is just a matter of semantics.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM

16,300 posts, read 24,950,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnwilliams View Post
The difference between a Terrorist and a Freedom Fighter is just a matter of semantics.
.....and home turf

Old 07-09-2010, 09:05 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,073,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
Hello,

I am as Muslim Arab, I always hear that not all Muslim terrorists but all terrorists Muslim ....

reason versus result

reason versus result ...

pleas anyone here Wants to attack and insult I say him/her, you did not add anything....

thanks

jamilah
You are right....all this is the result of something wrong done continually by those who are in power over the people....

It is in my mind...If you believe in God,...and that God made life....that dead things are not of his creation!

So it is said God created the living things...the waters, the air or dome of atmosphere, and the elementals which are atomic, and biologically numbered Fractals which Continue forever.

In that ideal...we can surmise and conclude that...God made laws to live by for us to become sinless....so we can assend or desend...depending on our actions, and our mindset in spirit.

The givens are living things in a estate that is compliant to a certain kind of existance ..and all in that estate have rights to life, in a certain confine of health...when it is clean...

See...that is why God said to tend and keep the Garden with all plants...for they not only support the dome of atmosphere with oxygen...they filter the waters of life...and they connect to the sun...and turn into food for other things God made Good.

Now when we follow the laws of God to the letter out of the Holy Bible....it says Thou shalll not kill / murder...and the second one is Thou shall have no other gods before thy God...No Idols, no money of engraven thing...etc

And because that is what Jesus was pointing at when he came here....they Slaughtered him...and all his followers were rounded up and killed in the Roman Games...or crucified...for being a insergent to Rome and Cesaer....

Now this Idol has been with us since Eygpt...and the Jews brought it with them...and Joined Rome in murdering many peoples and ways of life...saying they do it in the name of God....when God said thou shall not Kill of murder!

Muslims are now doing the very same thing....Yes they have a reason....as did all the others....is it right to kill people ?...No!

So Jesus was right...Put down the sword....and pick up the plowsheer,, and pruning hooks...and live...do it sinlessly and save yourself from sin...

That is the key...Jesus did not try to kill anyone!...he tried to make them listen...and those who did listen...they are with him.

We are not with him...because we sin continually.

Stop sinning...and he will come!

Rev 17:17...only then will he come.

So if you want to know if God and Jesus are true....do the will of God and fulfill his word and laws, and precepts, and covenants!

That means no more Killing in the name of God...or for your country, or your nation, or even your own beliefs....Cause God said Thou shall not Kill!

And when that Idol is tossed back into the fire ....and left to burn away...
And you finally are free from $atans grip on your life and your lands....the Gardens will come by sowing those seeds...and feeding the people in a way that is pleasing to God....

Glory be to God...

Now the reason for wanting to kill evil is because evil is killing innocent people...

How do we stop them...first complete what God has asked sinlessly....Pray...ask God to help!

And look...the wrath and woes of God are coming into view more and more!!

No need to kill em...they end up toasted by God eventually!

Old 07-09-2010, 09:26 PM

13,856 posts, read 22,955,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnwilliams View Post
I thought that once, but I think there can be a distinction. A true freedom fighter is someone who wants to lead toward a free nation i.e. independence or end of oppression. Also their targets are strongly related to the hope to achieve their goal.

A terrorist often/usually is not concerned with freedom so much as remaking society based on some abstract philosophy or religion. Their goal is almost inherently unrealistic and so targeting is more about ideology or symbolism than military strategy.

Palestinians have had a bit of both. A few Palestinian groups could be deemed "freedom fighters" as they had actual military goals and a desire for independence. However many, maybe most, of them had extremely unrealistic and utopian goals plus were willing to target civilians or attack purely for symbolism.

Al-Qaeda is basically just terrorism. Their targets are largely civilian or symbolic and their goal is some unrealistic fantasy about reviving the caliphate.

Although the group that was maybe the most purely "terrorist" was several radical groups in 19th c. Russia. In some cases they deemed violence and chaos to be a reason in itself rather than as an aim to any goal, realistic or not. And also sometimes groups called "freedom fighters" were basically terrorists instead or became such over time. (In the Franco era ETA arguably had "freedom fighter" aspects, but in this age they're mostly just terrorists)

Lastly it's not true that all terrorists are Muslims. The vast majority are, but some of that is due to relatively recent collapses of some non-Muslim terrorists. (Provisional IRA, Tamil Tigers, etc) However there are still a few Maoist and Marxist-Leninist terrorist groups out there. Also I think there might still be a few Arab nationalist, rather than Islamist, terrorists groups around. Arab nationalist organizations sometimes accept Christians. The Baath Party had several prominent Christian members and I don't think it's totally impossible some of the Baath who became terrorist after the Iraq war might have been Christian.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:14 AM

2,782 posts, read 3,731,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
Hello,

reason versus result

reason versus result ...

thanks

jamilah
Yea, you don't see jews bombing Germany, this is a BS excuse.

Right now, the majority of terrorist victims are muslims. Thousands of muslims die at the hands of other muslims every year.

Not only are you supporting terrorism, you are supporting people who spend their time killing muslims who don't interpret the quran, there way.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:23 AM

13,856 posts, read 22,955,873 times
Also Serbia didn't occupy Chechnya. They occupied Bosnia and, for the most part, Bosnian Muslims are fairly moderate and did not become terrorists. (There were Muslim terrorists in Bosnia, but as I recall many or most of them were from abroad or joined foreign groups. Balkan Islam tends to be somewhat secularized and/or mystical)

Old 07-11-2010, 08:38 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
Don't start making fun of Imanway for his posting. He's a victim!

Old 07-11-2010, 08:55 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,078,502 times
Can we PLEEZ get an Islam forum to put this junk in?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam