U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Islamic people should be eradicated?
Yes - They are trying to take over the world and we must stop them before they complete their mission 18 19.57%
No - Not every person who is Islamic is evil 73 79.35%
I don't know 1 1.09%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 07:52 PM

10,691 posts, read 11,695,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Do you believe Islamic people should eradicated?

This may sound like an extreme question but recently I read something that shocked me in this very forum.

This evil force this person is referring to is Islam (I know this because of the thread content surrounding this post). I find it shocking that people can even think this way but I guess some people want to see what happened to the Jews in the holocaust happen to Islamic people now. So I propose this serious question, Do you believe all Islamic people should be eradicated? Vote in the poll.
NO CHRISTIANITY?
Lebanese Man Gets Lashes For Woman's Conversion

Old 06-18-2013, 07:42 PM

374 posts, read 438,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
No, but it needs to go through what ever process Christianity went through.. and make it more civilize.

Those who know little about a subject should not make claims.

Christianity did not go through a process. It has always ben peaceful in its laws,MAN did these thigns in the name of it but nowhere in the New Testement does it condone killing of anyone for not believing. Any who kill for Jesus is not obeying the NTestement.

Islam is the only religion on earth that does this. Many who left the islamic faith will tell you what it actually says,not what they want you to think it says.

Islam started out peaceful but later turned violent and thats proven by many of their imans who preach hate and violence to their members.

Allah ackbar is not just for personal war with oneself,it is why FtHood killer and all others scream it out while murdering others.Be it a knife in the chest or blow up or bullets.

But they were at home just killing each other until we started killing them for resources. We are no better for electing these warmongers who kill for greed.Mankind is not man-kind,we kill each other for all kinds of reasons. Peace is not in us.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:56 PM

245 posts, read 256,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
Those who know little about a subject should not make claims.

Christianity did not go through a process. It has always ben peaceful in its laws,MAN did these thigns in the name of it but nowhere in the New Testement does it condone killing of anyone for not believing. Any who kill for Jesus is not obeying the NTestement.

Islam is the only religion on earth that does this. Many who left the islamic faith will tell you what it actually says,not what they want you to think it says.

Islam started out peaceful but later turned violent and thats proven by many of their imans who preach hate and violence to their members.

Allah ackbar is not just for personal war with oneself,it is why FtHood killer and all others scream it out while murdering others.Be it a knife in the chest or blow up or bullets.

But they were at home just killing each other until we started killing them for resources. We are no better for electing these warmongers who kill for greed.Mankind is not man-kind,we kill each other for all kinds of reasons. Peace is not in us.
and the crusade was a peaceful act by Christian extremist to exchange love with Muslims. Allah Akbar in Arabic means God is the greatest. I think in all Abraham religions God is the greatest. The religion is not violent its like claiming knives should be banned because people use it for murder. Islam dosen't claim to kill nonbelievers its just saying don't become one or you will go to hell. Killing is a sin in Islam

Old 06-30-2013, 04:43 PM

141 posts, read 401,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post

What illustration of ignorance. To the contrary, one of the first deeds of the new religion was conquering lands from West Africa to Central Asia, building the biggest state ever existed. Although it wasn't as violent as any other similar events, people were submitting to the call of faith quite peacefully, other monotheist creeds treated fairly, like in Spain, where homegrown Inquisition killed more people than invading Arabs. No genocide on any of the conquered lands. Same in Ottoman empire where Christians and Jews were equally protected by the law, there were cases of Muslims severely punished for mistreating fellow citizens of another faith.

Imams, pirs, ayatollas, sheykhs who preach violence are more likely to be scoffed off and ridiculed than taken seriously.

And "allah akbar" has nothing to do with violence, not any more than a "hoorray".

There are estimated 1.5 billions of Muslims in the world. If any measurable fraction of this were "evil", civilization would end yesterday.

Old 06-30-2013, 06:37 PM

13,572 posts, read 21,719,133 times
Guys I am closing this thread as it was started a few years ago before we had a forum for our Muslim brothers and sisters. There is no reason for a thread being revived that is full of controversal and insulting posts bashing your beliefs.
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 06-30-2013, 07:04 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
An emphatic YES.

Ten Reasons Why Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

But, I also know that Good and Evil are part of the same whole, and trying to destroy it just creates a vacuum that gets filled with another evil. Possibly even the people who got rid of it would become the world's new evil.

So, what happens instead? Islam must change or die. (Something Ex-Bishop Spong said of Christianity)

1. Learn to mellow out! Not everyone wants to be a Muslim, get over it.
2. The Quran is not the final word, regardless of what teaching says. The fact that you can't have a reasoned discussion about what it means, that you can't be allowed to question some of its teachings concerning jihad, makes it oppressive not just on non-believers, but on the believers themselves.
3. And stop attacking People of the Book. That includes basically the whole U.S. And abolish the tax on them.
4. The problem isn't the extremists, it's that Muhammad's insane writing are part of the core truth of Islam (see some actual quotes and still tell me this is part of extremism). Any decent writer could do better with this religion.
Just answering #3

Should they be Tax exempt? Or should they pay the much higher Zakat Tax that Muslims have to pay?

Do you know how many Muslim Nations charge a Jizya tax on Non-Muslims?

The answer is None. It has been over 100 years since any Muslim Nation charged a Jizya tax to non-Muslims.

In paying such they were permitted to have land to build Churches and other Houses of worship

Could own real estate

were considered to be protected citizens

Had no obligation to serve in the Military

Did not have to pay the Zakat tax

In today's world, in some Sharia Nations (Saudi and Iran, are the only 2 I believe) Non-Muslims

Can not own real estate

Can not be citizens

Are not granted land to build houses of worship

Pay the same income taxes as Muslims

But, they don't pay Jizya

However in most Muslim Nations non-Muslim citizens have the same rights as Muslims and pay the same taxes they do.

If you think any Nation charges Jizya to Non-Muslims show such in the tax laws of the Nation.

I checked all 49 Muslim Nations tax laws and none have any provision for Jizya or any separate tax laws for non-Muslims

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or