Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Islamic people should be eradicated?
Yes - They are trying to take over the world and we must stop them before they complete their mission 18 19.57%
No - Not every person who is Islamic is evil 73 79.35%
I don't know 1 1.09%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 08:53 PM

15,501 posts, read 16,982,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mos1992 View Post
All people think of religions as a competition, not a tool to use for goodwill. How about we unite against the real terrors like "Corruption"
I've actually seen it happen a few times. It takes each person being willing to put forth some effort. I'be veen involved in several charitable events in which people of different faiths pulled together for the overall good.

For some reason it seems to take place easily during disasters, what we need to work on is how to do it in plain, simple daily living.

Old 03-17-2013, 08:42 PM

I am very pleased to see that the majority of the readers showed tolerance and understanding in there voting. I hope you find that the majority of us who wear the name of Muslim are peaceful and follow Islam as a religion of Peace.

The wrong doers do not represent all of us, We are all individuals and as individuals some of us are good and some are bad.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:33 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,031,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Do you believe Islamic people should eradicated?

This may sound like an extreme question but recently I read something that shocked me in this very forum.

This evil force this person is referring to is Islam (I know this because of the thread content surrounding this post). I find it shocking that people can even think this way but I guess some people want to see what happened to the Jews in the holocaust happen to Islamic people now. So I propose this serious question, Do you believe all Islamic people should be eradicated? Vote in the poll.
I think the person meant to irradiate Islam, not irradiate the people and their children who apostate from it. I bet the unknown poster quoted by JohKnip didn't even mean that we should kill anyone who stays Muslim. I don't think he wants Islam to fully disappear either, after all, the religions of the ancient Arabs are invisible to me (and perhaps them) and this allows the Arabs to needlessly repeat their histories. He likely wants Islam to attain the same position (that at least Judaism has) or at best that Hellenism, Kemetism, and Odinism have.

I think the premise of your O.P. is flawed, with respect to the quoted, but I wouldn't doubt that there are those blood-thirsty to rid themselves of who they see as their enemies. It's a good poll anyway.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:36 AM

391 posts, read 837,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Do you believe Islamic people should eradicated?

This may sound like an extreme question but recently I read something that shocked me in this very forum.

This evil force this person is referring to is Islam (I know this because of the thread content surrounding this post). I find it shocking that people can even think this way but I guess some people want to see what happened to the Jews in the holocaust happen to Islamic people now. So I propose this serious question, Do you believe all Islamic people should be eradicated? Vote in the poll.
I found Islam by accident and never even herd about it until recently.

Old 05-02-2013, 09:16 PM

47 posts, read 40,548 times
Islamic aka muslims are normal human beings that happen (perhaps via generational curse or just circumstance) evolved to some degree within a religion, but also a culture in which the combination has created the perfect storm. Like many religions whether Christian,Muslim ,Buddist,Shinto or Scientology the recipient adores ,cherishes albeit loves their condition within their respective belief system. It doesn't matter if their origins are a moon god ,a philosopher ,mediator or icon stimulated . You can follow a religion founded by a fiction author and seek "clearing" leading to self improvement and world balance. Many even find witchcraft a "rut" escape from mainstream church country clubs. Anyway, to single out whether a religion should be destroyed implies (although not clear) that the people (millions) should be destroyed. I'm a Christian who believes in bible prophecy. The moderators who may not have any biblical historic background will remove a post if I detail prophecy. With that said I will leave it up to God as to who and when any religion is destroyed and its toll on humans victimized by that faith especially if its a pagan faith. As prophecy unfolds you will be given a ringside seat! So my little lambs pull up a chair the ride of you life is about to unfold!

Old 05-06-2013, 07:15 AM

3,982 posts, read 6,699,844 times
They need a Martin Luther.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadgnome View Post
They need a Martin Luther.
I think we are too independent and place too much emphasis on personal responsibility to ever accept any form of central leader.

One of our common traits is we do not have ordained clergy and are not to accept the words of any man without finding reason to believe they are true.

Each Muslim is responsible for what he/she believes we do not allow the excuse of saying "We were misled" as it is our own responsibility to verify what we believe.

Old 05-06-2013, 02:10 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Yes, the world would be a better place if that were the case.

Old 05-06-2013, 04:18 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Yes, the world would be a better place if that were the case.
I just noticed that the OP had this in the Poll title: Do you believe Islamic people should be eradicated?

Yet had this title in his 1st post: Do you believe Islam should be destroyed?

My response was to the second question not the first.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
I just noticed that the OP had this in the Poll title: Do you believe Islamic people should be eradicated?

Yet had this title in his 1st post: Do you believe Islam should be destroyed?

My response was to the second question not the first.
No problem. But am pleased to know you have no desire to eradicate us.

But that does raise a question.

How could one destroy Islam?

We have no essential center. We have no clergy except in the sense all Adult males are clergy. The written Qur'an is not needed for us to follow Islam. Many of us have had no formal teaching of Islam except for what we learned on our own or from our Mother. Even if the Ka'abah and all of Mecca were destroyed it would only be a temporary loss. Every Mosque could be destroyed and it would not cause us to miss as much as one prayer,

What is all essential to Islam that if destroyed would destroy Islam, except the destruction of all Muslims?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam