U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 09:01 AM

26 posts, read 32,309 times
Smile American singer converts to Islam !!

peace be upon you :

This man was in the way of darkness after Islam ...
From singing, fame, money and dance with the girls ....
TO worship and prayer and fasting to God >>>
He was famous name Loon and after Islam change his Name to Emir ,
He become Muslim....
Did not stop all of this in front of a famous singer of the faith and prayers, sacrificing his wealth and fame for the sake of compliance with the true religion.....

.....This his pictures after and before Islam:

before Islam:

------

-------------------------------

After Islam:

http://www.55a.net/firas/ar_photo/1261178085amir_2.jpg (broken link)

http://www.55a.net/firas/ar_photo/1261178111amir_3.jpg (broken link)

when He was Prayer

http://www.55a.net/firas/ar_photo/1261178136amir_4.jpg (broken link)
He reading Quran

http://www.55a.net/firas/ar_photo/1261178172amir_5.jpg (broken link)
He prayer with his Friends .... How embraced Islam too>>>

http://www.55a.net/firas/ar_photo/1261178938amir_6.jpg (broken link)
Emir here in Makkah......
We are very proud of his entry to Islam>>>>

Thank you for all...

Old 07-21-2010, 09:08 AM

3,334 posts, read 3,232,755 times
He must hang around with Cat Stevens. Dang, I think I am showing my age with that statement.

So here's a question, why do people change their names when they convert to Islam? Why can't John Smith still be John Smith and be a Muslim? It's not like these guys are arabic.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 AM

4,083 posts, read 2,504,444 times
Changing your name is not required but many converts choose to. The other change that happens it seems it that Americans who convert change how they look. Many young men go to Muslim countries to learn more about Islam. I know several people who once they converted changed their names and then went to study in Muslim countries so they could learn about Islam, and arabic.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:22 AM

7,884 posts, read 4,561,611 times
"Whilst apostatising from the Islamic faith is a dangerous thing to do, many outspoken Muslim preachers, mullahs, imams, scholars, missionaries and even terrorists have apostatized and become atheists, Buddhists, Christians, Hindu's etc. In doing so, many have taken it upon themselves to oppose the Islamic ideology and have become celebrities in their own right. This page contains names and links to further information about these notable former Muslims."

Notable Former Muslims - WikiIslam

So what's your point 'in world'??

Old 07-21-2010, 09:40 AM

19,127 posts, read 14,475,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
He must hang around with Cat Stevens. Dang, I think I am showing my age with that statement.

So here's a question, why do people change their names when they convert to Islam? Why can't John Smith still be John Smith and be a Muslim? It's not like these guys are arabic.
HA, I immediately thought it was going to be about Cat Stevens too... I'm only 26, so no worries there.

And I've never heard of this 'LOON' character. Maybe he converted because his name is ridiculous and he wasn't selling any albums A conversion of last resort.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:44 AM

Rafius : you say Islam is very dangerous things >>
On the contrary , Islam Good and Important things for our life to enter heaven after death No body enter heaven , but some people enter hell and punished , Because they don't faith with Allah and protect Mohammad or they don't read Quran or prayer or Fasting Ramadan ....

Old 07-21-2010, 09:48 AM

24,630 posts, read 17,823,707 times
Muslims often brag and gloat over news of non-muslims converting to Islam, but they don't tell other side of the story where muslims are leaving Islam in droves. There are more muslims leaving Islam than new converts joining Islam. Muslims are leaving Islam in millions, which is unprecedented in the history of Islam.

Appendix Nineteen-- Islam is in a Shambles-- Many Muslims Convert to Christianity

Old 07-21-2010, 09:53 AM

15,448 posts, read 5,225,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post

I was sickened when I saw an interview with Cat Stevens after he converted. He no longer wrote or sang his beautiful songs, and he said if he could, he would destroy all the music he had ever written.

He gave the world so much joy with his music. He always looked at peace.

Now he just looks empty and angry.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:20 AM

Who give me Example for Muslims leave Islam
and 600 Muslims leave Islam is more .....
If you can read Arabia I sent for you thing about kill who leave Islam...
May be If you embraced Islam understand what mean that
because Islam important and the best religion in world.....

Old 07-21-2010, 10:22 AM

7,884 posts, read 4,561,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in world !! View Post
Rafius : you say Islam is very dangerous things >>
No I didn't. The link I gave you said it....I didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam