Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 02:29 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The simple reality is that they are COMMANDED to lie and deceive ALL infidels until all is subordinated to Allah under Islam, period. It isn't ALLOWED . . . it is COMMANDED. Westerners have no conception of such a mindset . . . and simply are deceived by their own decency to extend an undeserved tolerance to this deen (it is NOT a religion like any other). Alas . . . we will be victims of our own decency by these barbaric and evil spiritual troglodytes.
Well said Mystic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 03:38 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,187,018 times
Well said, MysticPhD! Our own PCness may be our downfall.

Old 08-06-2010, 04:31 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,737,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Well said, MysticPhD! Our own PCness may be our downfall.
Definitely. The UK is already experiencing this, in a big way.

Old 08-07-2010, 12:30 AM

Yes, I know. It's very sad, I'm something of an Anglophile, and it is depressing to see it going on. What's the latest on the Sharia debate, or has it been decided?

Old 08-07-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Yes, I know. It's very sad, I'm something of an Anglophile, and it is depressing to see it going on. What's the latest on the Sharia debate, or has it been decided?
Well don't quote me , but in my reading over the last few months, what I understand is that sharia courts DO exist in the UK, have for some time now, with no clear indication that they face any official, legal opposition.

Therefore, Muslim women in the UK stand little chance of actually keeping custody of their children after divorce, even if custody was granted them in the official UK domestic court system.

Honor killings...they continue, as do all manner of sharia-related punishments for (typically) female offenses in Islam. Same story for Muslims who try to leave Islam--fear of retaliation under sharia law either keeps them essentially a prisoner to the religion, or they fall victim of honor crimes that are not always prosecuted under British law.

Women, especially, continue to suffer in silence while living in a 'free' society.

We're fooling ourselves if we think this does not already occur in the states.

Old 08-07-2010, 02:51 PM

What I don't understand is the court system within a court system. It's almost like the Muslim enclaves are independent little satrapies within the larger country, which is surely a sign of a weak and ineffective government. Sad.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
What I don't understand is the court system within a court system. It's almost like the Muslim enclaves are independent little satrapies within the larger country, which is surely a sign of a weak and ineffective government. Sad.
I think it's what happens when political correctness and wanting to honor freedom of religion has bent too far in accommodation...taking into account the absolute resistance of Islam to respect the laws already in place in the countries it moves into.

Too much concern over not wanting to offend a religion whose practices have proven to be well outside the realm of western society and law is foolish at best, dangerous at worst.

I'm sorry, but it's bloody time to offend them and UPHOLD the law.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aforu View Post
Cutting out words and phrases from some references and showing some unclear events to be illustrated to change the reality and to present Islam as it is a monster is not good for a trustworthy writer.
Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people;
Islam is both a religion and the complete way of life.
Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness.
The Arabic word 'Islam' simply means 'submission', and derives from a word meaning 'peace'.

Bullpucky.

When honor killings become nonexistent EVERYWHERE muslims reside, then you can make that claim.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Cutting out words and phrases from some references and showing some unclear event to illustrate them to change the reality and to present Islam as it is a monster is not good for a trustworthy writer. Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people;
Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness.
The Arabic word 'Islam' simply means 'submission', and derives from a word meaning 'peace'.
Now you're just spamming this thread.

Try posting something that isn't a duplicate of your previous post, k?

Old 08-07-2010, 06:15 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Islam is a deen . . . NOT a religion. It is impossible for it to exist along with other religions other than during a truce while it develops the necessary stregth to dominate and place the others under submission, period. It is a barbaric evil that must not be allowed to attain any power. It is deceitful and untrustworthy. I cannot co-exist with any other religions without secretly working to undermine and subdue them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam