U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-28-2010, 04:28 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,186,009 times
Reputation: 4536

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
So, I have not known I need a permit as a Muslim even I talk about everything like you.
No one said you needed a permit.

Quote:
Whether I am a Muslim or non-Muslim the truth will be as it is, You are just what's bothering you why I criticized Israel that they are Jewish like you, So, you need to be stripped of Prejudice..
I think you should look in the mirror and take your own words to heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-28-2010, 04:42 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 373,608 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
No one said you needed a permit.



I think you should look in the mirror and take your own words to heart.

Because I looked in the mirror earlier so were my words of the heart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2010, 04:55 PM
 
Location: Planet Water
815 posts, read 1,376,520 times
Reputation: 199
Нм... I know. Israel in Palestin did not exist. It contradicts a condition from "sacred books". The kingdom Judaic was on the Asian coast of Bosporus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2010, 05:10 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,186,009 times
Reputation: 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
Because I looked in the mirror earlier so were my words of the heart
Sad thing is, most prejudiced people don't know they're prejudiced.

I think most of us here have clearly figured out exactly where your heart and mind are and how you operate . With that in mind, I truly feel sorry for you .

I personally have felt there is a hidden agenda in EVERY islamic thread on this forum, based on the commonality of posting styles, thread messages, and pressure tactics.

In the end, it's not conducive to establishing even an iota of trust from non-Muslims. IT'S BACKFIRING. OK??

Peace.

Last edited by rayneinspain; 07-28-2010 at 05:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,529,289 times
Reputation: 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
So, you need to be stripped of Prejudice..

I will not favour any Muslim country or organization if they did what Israel is doing now

I was just trying to proselytize you for the humanity


that's it
If you say so. But before you start telling me about my prejudices--which, incidentally, you know nothing about, since I have never posted a prejudicial comment anywhere in any forum on this website--you need to do something about your own.

And if it will help any, you don't have to waste your time proselytizing me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2010, 05:25 AM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 373,608 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
Sad thing is, most prejudiced people don't know they're prejudiced.

I think most of us here have clearly figured out exactly where your heart and mind are and how you operate . With that in mind, I truly feel sorry for you .

I personally have felt there is a hidden agenda in EVERY islamic thread on this forum, based on the commonality of posting styles, thread messages, and pressure tactics.

In the end, it's not conducive to establishing even an iota of trust from non-Muslims. IT'S BACKFIRING. OK??

Peace.


In fact, enough me, I know myself ,heart ,mind very well So I do not see anything that calls you feel sorry for me but thanks for your feelings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2010, 05:44 AM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 373,608 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
If you say so. But before you start telling me about my prejudices--which, incidentally, you know nothing about, since I have never posted a prejudicial comment anywhere in any forum on this website--you need to do something about your own.

And if it will help any, you don't have to waste your time proselytizing me.


yes may I am wrong to Estimate you.

Faiths Forum is open to all religions when I Discussing here is not necessarily I would proselytizing you ..


When I post about Israel I do not find that I am biased Because it is a fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2010, 09:00 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
yes may I am wrong to Estimate you.

Faiths Forum is open to all religions when I Discussing here is not necessarily I would proselytizing you ..


When I post about Israel I do not find that I am biased Because it is a fact.

Most of what you post is not fact but your bias as most of what you post about Jews is incorrect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2010, 12:47 AM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,616 posts, read 11,372,762 times
Reputation: 3735
A light evening's read, for those interested.

Intolerance in the Quran

Some interesting direct quotes from the great and holy Qu'Ran. Sure made my evening!

Be enlightened, all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2010, 01:57 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,978,743 times
Reputation: 5074
Yes, fine 'light reading' indeed. I wish that all the Muslim proselytizers would take to heart the injunction, "Don't bother to warn the disbelievers". Please!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top