U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-30-2010, 10:30 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,428,603 times
Reputation: 807

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
Then what has stinged you: whether it means anything or nothing to you?

I said the words in Arabic of the Arabic Quran, then I give the meaning in English together with it; but because you want some excuse to prevent the ayat of the Quran of God; so you said what you said and stirred others to this act.

I have never thought it was appropriate to post in Arabic. If you want to post ayats go ahead just post them in english. Folks who want to ignore you will put you on ignore and those who don't care to do that will simply not waste the time on your posts.

Since most of us do not know arabic who knows what you are saying??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-30-2010, 04:10 PM
 
365 posts, read 437,244 times
Reputation: 87
Muslims are taught to follow everything Mohammed did. And that is why many Muslims give their young daughters away to very old men for marriage and sex.

Mohammed was 54 years of age, yet he married a girl called A'isha who was only 6 years of age and consummated and had sex with her when she was only 9 years of age.

We call this pedophilia, yet Muslims see it as normal and Muslims follow Mohammed's example. Yet the truth is, Mohammed was a pedophile, simple as that!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Dr. Wafa Sultan once asked her sister about the morality of her ten year old niece being forced to marry her 45 year old cousin, and her sister said: "this is the way Mohammed did it."

You can watch her video here:


YouTube - Dr. Wafa Sultan on ISLAM @ UCLA - Mohamed was a PEDOFILE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2010, 03:02 PM
 
1,554 posts, read 1,580,341 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
Muslims are taught to follow everything Mohammed did. And that is why many Muslims give their young daughters away to very old men for marriage and sex.

Mohammed was 54 years of age, yet he married a girl called A'isha who was only 6 years of age and consummated and had sex with her when she was only 9 years of age.

We call this pedophilia, yet Muslims see it as normal and Muslims follow Mohammed's example. Yet the truth is, Mohammed was a pedophile, simple as that!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Dr. Wafa Sultan once asked her sister about the morality of her ten year old niece being forced to marry her 45 year old cousin, and her sister said: "this is the way Mohammed did it."

What has this to do with our topic?
And even so; this has been a point to attack our noble apostle Mohammed - salam be to him.

This noble woman, 'Aisha, mother of believers: wife of Prophet Mohammed, has been the place of discension among many Muslims: because of her stand against Imam Ali.

Therefore, some exaggerate about her while others lessen her deserved respect.

So this sect invent traditions to praise her, and the other sect invent traditions to dispraise her.

Muslims have brought many things against the Islam which God did not say it in the Quran.

One of such things is such alleged marriage of Prophet Mohammed to this woman when she was a child; the thing which I doubt.

How can any man marry a child 6 years old? who may urinate in bed and needs her mother to clean her?

So there are other narrations that 'Aisha married to the Prophet when she was 15 years while other narration says she was 25 years.

The adversaries of the Islam in their striving to oppose the progress and advancing of the Islam to their communities cling to that she was a child of 6 years old.

To me, I think she might have been married to the prophet when she was about 15 years or more.

Women attain their puberty and sexual awareness at about 9 years, and reach the menopause at about 45 years, while men attain puberty at 14 years and can have sexual activity to their 70 or more.

In fact, man will be still sexually active when the woman may have reached her menopause.

So idealy, man better be older than his wife by about 10 years or more, or he will face some difficulties at his middle age may be.

Moreover, you have to know that Prophet David married 99 women then married the wife of Uria the 100th. then at his elderly they married him to another woman only to keep him warm and he could not take her in bed like the act of men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2010, 05:18 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,188,382 times
Reputation: 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
Women attain their puberty and sexual awareness at about 9 years, and reach the menopause at about 45 years, while men attain puberty at 14 years and can have sexual activity to their 70 or more.

In fact, man will be still sexually active when the woman may have reached her menopause.
Well, I see that your knowledge of human sexuality has absolutely NOT expanded in the last few months...

--For ANY MAN to consider a 9-year-old child to be old enough for sexual activity is completely and absolutely DEPRAVED. Even with the average age for menarche (first menstruation) of 11.75 yrs, not 9, simple onset of menstruation DOES NOT MEAN THEY'RE READY TO BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

--All pregnancies of females under age 17 are considered HIGH-RISK, which should tell all perverts out there that they're too young for sex!!!! Miscarriage, low fetal birthweight, pelvic obstruction...all are much higher in pregnancies in CHILDREN. CHILDREN should not be having sex, nor should they be having CHILDREN of their own.

--Only ignorant fools would think that women stop having sex upon menopause.

I'm still convinced that Islam is a religion of convenience--and afterthought--to a pedophile who only wanted justification for his behavior.

And seriously, the more posts I read, the more I'm thoroughly shocked at the low level of common knowledge and basic education from some posters. I can't figure out if it's due to the religion or the country of origin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2010, 11:29 AM
 
1,554 posts, read 1,580,341 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
--All pregnancies of females under age 17 are considered HIGH-RISK, which should tell all perverts out there that they're too young for sex!!!!

Have you prevented the females under age 17 in your community to have what you call "relation"; but only you prevent the marriage
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2010, 03:24 PM
 
397 posts, read 534,927 times
Reputation: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
Well, I see that your knowledge of human sexuality has absolutely NOT expanded in the last few months...

--For ANY MAN to consider a 9-year-old child to be old enough for sexual activity is completely and absolutely DEPRAVED. Even with the average age for menarche (first menstruation) of 11.75 yrs, not 9, simple onset of menstruation DOES NOT MEAN THEY'RE READY TO BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

--All pregnancies of females under age 17 are considered HIGH-RISK, which should tell all perverts out there that they're too young for sex!!!! Miscarriage, low fetal birthweight, pelvic obstruction...all are much higher in pregnancies in CHILDREN. CHILDREN should not be having sex, nor should they be having CHILDREN of their own.

--Only ignorant fools would think that women stop having sex upon menopause.

I'm still convinced that Islam is a religion of convenience--and afterthought--to a pedophile who only wanted justification for his behavior.

And seriously, the more posts I read, the more I'm thoroughly shocked at the low level of common knowledge and basic education from some posters. I can't figure out if it's due to the religion or the country of origin.
your talking to the wrong people. i feel i can safely assume that only a small percentage of older men marry then have sexual relations with young women, especially that young. however if your going to preach about...

"All pregnancies of females under age 17 are considered HIGH-RISK, which should tell all perverts out there that they're too young for sex!!!!"...
you should probably go to nearly every high school in the united states at least, ive never been outside of the US. you sit there and complain that muslims are following muhammad PBUH, yet society is far worse. women get raped in society, killed, etc. etc. yet your forgetting that Muhammad, pbuh, was the one who established the rights of women. you should really listen to his last sermon, he sounds like martin luther king only difference is the topic, that men and women should be treated equal, because before muhammad, pbuh, came women were getting beat to death, at birth were often buried, were not allowed to read the bible, were not allowed to speak in church....

"Timothy 2:12: I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet"

just read timothy, in the new testament so no one can use that, "oh but thats the old testament" excuse, not saying you'll pull that card but ive heard it before.

however wrap your mind around this, if muhammad never came, women may still be getting treated the same way because muhammad past away only 1400 years ago. for literally thousands of years women had been treated as if they were nearly nothing, because of the adam and eve ordeal....

Timothy 2:14: "And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner."

Muhammad was the only one who treated women as equal in his time. i dont want to say absolutely NO other men did the same because there may have been a handful of men but it would be considered rare to treat women as equal back then.

my point being here you are trying to bash on the one and only guy that may very well be the reason women are treated equal today. he started it when no one else was doing it...

also consider that she did not marry after him, meaning that if she wanted to she could have, meaning if he trated her in any way she didnt like she would be glad to re-marry someone more "suitable". however she did not.

and humdallah, if he would not have married her do you realize how many hadiths would have not been revealed to us? Aisha literally wrote hundreds of hadiths about the prophet, pbuh. she was given to him by his best friend because he trusted the prophet, pbuh. and this was the culture back then. this is the way things were done. and he did not have sexual relations with her until, one, she was ready, and two, until she was able to have sexual relations. less than a hundred years ago people were getting married at the age of 11, 10, 12. sometimes to older men or women. but it seems everyone forgot that. they want to point fingers and make it seem like muhammad rapes young women. when three, its not rape if your married. he married older women, younger women, women his age, there were differences in all of them. there is however wisdom behind each marriage. he married sophia, a jew, daughter of the ruler of one of the jewish empires. her father was killed in one of the battles and she could have lied about the prophet pbuh, but she didnt. she became a muslim when she realized he was indeed a prophet.

everything the prophet pbuh, did had wisdom behind it. imagine if Aisha never married the prophet at that age. we would lose all the hadiths she had written. so many things we would not have answers to...

SubBhan Allah...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2010, 06:52 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,891 posts, read 31,788,057 times
Reputation: 12631
sukrill
Quote:
you should probably go to nearly every high school in the united states at least, ive never been outside of the US. you sit there and complain that muslims are following muhammad PBUH, yet society is far worse. women get raped in society, killed, etc. etc. yet your forgetting that Muhammad, pbuh, was the one who established the rights of women.
Instead of defending Islam, as usual you deflect, because I assume you know deep down that these practices are not defensible.

You are wrong as usual...In America if a woman does get raped it is a crime, and the criminal is punished..In any country operating under sharia often the victims end up punished, most often by being whipped....

In America if a man forces his wife to submit to him it is considered rape and he can be charged and punished. Under sharia a man has the right to not only force his wife, but he may beat her as well...

In America it is relatively easy for a woman to flee a bad marriage by getting a divorce. Under sharia, since the woman is considered the husband's property it is not so easy...While men can divorce their wives easily, women face many legal and financial obstacles.


YouTube - Muslim Men Have Sex with Little Girls!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2010, 09:10 AM
 
1,554 posts, read 1,580,341 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
In America it is relatively easy for a woman to flee a bad marriage by getting a divorce. Under sharia, since the woman is considered the husband's property it is not so easy...While men can divorce their wives easily, women face many legal and financial obstacles.

So what religion better than the Islam: God's religion, that you follow concerning the marriage and divorce ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2010, 09:18 AM
 
1,554 posts, read 1,580,341 times
Reputation: 84
Almost Aisha was not child

About Aisha mother of the believers and wife of Prophet Mohammed - salam be to him.

I think there has been some or much exaggeration and enthusiasm by some Muslims, who made much harm and pervertion to the religion, by inventing many things which are even not mentioned in the Quran.

I think and there are many narrations confirming this, that eventhough Aisha was young, but not a child: she might have been 15-25 years of age when the Prophet took her for wife.

And I gave examples by many prophets who married many wives like David, Solomon, Abraham, Jacob ...etc. With the exception of Jesus and his cousin John Baptist who did not marry for some reasons concerning their mission and being occupied by their mission.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2010, 12:20 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,891 posts, read 31,788,057 times
Reputation: 12631
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
Almost Aisha was not child

About Aisha mother of the believers and wife of Prophet Mohammed - salam be to him.

I think there has been some or much exaggeration and enthusiasm by some Muslims, who made much harm and pervertion to the religion, by inventing many things which are even not mentioned in the Quran.

I think and there are many narrations confirming this, that eventhough Aisha was young, but not a child: she might have been 15-25 years of age when the Prophet took her for wife.
15-25? Are you practicing Taqiyya perhaps?

So then, why are Muslims in many places still marrying children?

Quote:
And I gave examples by many prophets who married many wives like David, Solomon, Abraham, Jacob ...etc. With the exception of Jesus and his cousin John Baptist who did not marry for some reasons concerning their mission and being occupied by their mission.
So what? Neither Christians nor Jews continue that practice, but many Muslims do still take multiple wives, often children...Islam has not advanced since the days of Mohammad....Your attempt at defection ( Well you guys do it too) not only didn't work, but pointed out that Islam is a pedophiles paradise that is stuck in the dark ages as far as society and human rights are concerned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top