U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 01:47 AM

46 posts, read 117,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota Spring View Post
I agree with you and understand that you are probably frustrated by many of the comments here. I also have great repsect for you for your dedication to Islam, HOWEVER:
You are talking to the wrong audience as a large majority of the people on this forum are NOT Muslim, therefore this means nothing to 99% of the people here.
This should be something that should be tought at local mosque and not particularly on this site. For example, I know that if I wanted tips on how to better fast during the Christian season of Lent, I would talk with someone at my local Church about it. Don't get me wrong, you are welcome to post information about Islam on this site, but you're preaching about this particular subject to the "wrong choir" so to speak.
Out of the 25 Muslims or so that I know, I think only one of them prays five times a day, so you have work to do, but need to find another way of going about it. May you find peace during this month of Ramadan.
Have a good day
Thanks dear for your kind response. This is really encouraging. We'll you are right that the number of Muslim are very few here and also that there are very few Muslims who offer five times prayer.

I've never written anything against any religion or specific person. My only purpose is to portray the true picture of Islam in front of those who have a misconception about Islam. Those who think Islam is a religion of extremist must know that its the other way around. Islam is the religion of peace and Love and it must not be judged on the basis of few of those who do'nt even know the actual meaning of Islam.

Love for all, hate for none.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:27 AM

39 posts, read 54,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota Spring View Post
I agree with you and understand that you are probably frustrated by many of the comments here. I also have great repsect for you for your dedication to Islam, HOWEVER:
You are talking to the wrong audience as a large majority of the people on this forum are NOT Muslim, therefore this means nothing to 99% of the people here.
This should be something that should be tought at local mosque and not particularly on this site. For example, I know that if I wanted tips on how to better fast during the Christian season of Lent, I would talk with someone at my local Church about it. Don't get me wrong, you are welcome to post information about Islam on this site, but you're preaching about this particular subject to the "wrong choir" so to speak.
Out of the 25 Muslims or so that I know, I think only one of them prays five times a day, so you have work to do, but need to find another way of going about it. May you find peace during this month of Ramadan.
Have a good day
This is a good response. I think the OP should take this on board.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:51 PM

56 posts, read 69,818 times
Moderator cut: edit

to the once who wonders why this man write this topic although it might be useless....
he want to have more rewards when he die and go to heaven

because in Islam if you taught someone something, you will be highly rewarded

but if taught someone about the how to pray properly, you will be rewarded each time he pray

i don't know english that well, so sorry if explained poorly

----------------------------
salsa? salad?

you really think it's funny?

salah = pray, but salah is the Arabic pronounce of the word

and if you are making a case of this word it just show how much you hate muslims -.-'

that's too sad of way to try to make your self a little happier by making fun playing on words

Last edited by june 7th; 09-08-2010 at 07:56 PM..

Old 09-08-2010, 05:02 PM

56 posts, read 69,818 times
Moderator cut: deleted i said i will not respond to you because my english is week

so don't put links asking me to respond to everything

and i am sure if i did respond you will never say anything your famous word "LIES"

so i better not waste my time

Quote:
Why does it matter to you if people on the other side of the globe are Muslim or not?
because we want to all people to go to heavens?

we want people to be with us in heaven and see god?

because if every body enter Islam and did what it ask you for like "zakat" (search it on google)

there will be no poor man in the world...

that's why....
because unlike half of those from other religions

we truly believe in our religion and that's it's the true one and it can bring happiness to everyone

p.s : i Am answering you from a muslim point of view

not trying to tell you to believe what it say

I am just saying that's what we believe

Last edited by june 7th; 09-08-2010 at 07:05 PM..

Old 09-08-2010, 07:04 PM

7,812 posts, read 10,706,019 times
Thread closed.

Last edited by june 7th; 09-08-2010 at 08:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam