Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 11:44 AM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,646 times

Advertisements

Dear readers of the forum,

Unfrotunately, Islam is just another sect of eschatology that has some serious errors within it. For Islam, it has replaced the blessing of Isaac, and given them to Ishmael. However, there is hope for those embedded in the Islamic ideology. Christian Preterism. Preterism answers all of the questions that have beffudled the human race, and preserved the word of God for what it really stands for. Complete reconciliation for those who put their faith in Jesus Christ. Because of the misapplication of the prophetic word in the Old Testament, there has been many interpretations that have led many astray into various sects of theology and eschatology. When Christ arrived on the scene, He fulfilled not only all the prophetic discrouses in the Old Testament, but He amplified the blessings of Isaac and handed them over to the true recipients of that very belssing that Abraham was given so many years ago, to the Jew and Gentile, regardless of status, creed, color, race, or ethnicity. All one needs to do is put their faith and trust in Christ, and they will be forever with Him, incorruptible and eternally living with Him.

Please, reconsider your works, your faith, and your approach to the most wonderful things that has ever been bestowed on humanity.

There is redemption, there is hope outside of our sins.
That is in Christ Jesus.
Preserve His word, preserve His blessings, and let's heal the nations, together, so that we may all, drink from the living waters and the tree of life, in harmony, and in camaraderie.

Please come by:

AllThingsFulfilled.com

And read the truth in God's infallible word.
God bless you all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2010, 01:07 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times
Default Inappropriate, IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post

Unfrotunately, Islam is just another sect of eschatology that has some serious errors within it. For Islam, it has replaced the blessing of Isaac, and given them to Ishmael. However, there is hope for those embedded in the Islamic ideology. Christian Preterism. Preterism answers all of the questions that have beffudled the human race, and preserved the word of God for what it really stands for. Complete reconciliation for those who put their faith in Jesus Christ. Because of the misapplication of the prophetic word in the Old Testament, there has been many interpretations that have led many astray into various sects of theology and eschatology. When Christ arrived on the scene, He fulfilled not only all the prophetic discrouses in the Old Testament, but He amplified the blessings of Isaac and handed them over to the true recipients of that very belssing that Abraham was given so many years ago, to the Jew and Gentile, regardless of status, creed, color, race, or ethnicity. All one needs to do is put their faith and trust in Christ, and they will be forever with Him, incorruptible and eternally living with Him.

Please, reconsider your works, your faith, and your approach to the most wonderful things that has ever been bestowed on humanity.

That is in Christ Jesus.
Preserve His word, preserve His blessings, and let's heal the nations, together, so that we may all, drink from the living waters and the tree of life, in harmony, and in camaraderie.

Please come by:

AllThingsFulfilled.com

God bless you all.
Soooo.. what exactly is your question for open forum discussion here? If you check City-Data's T&Cs (Terms & Conditions), it specifically states "No Proselytizing", which your thread most assuredly is, pure and simple: it's but your perception of your chosen religion, complete with admonishments for us to take heed. As well as to "read the truth in God's infallible (sic) word".

Q: How would you take it if I were to run on in a new thread, over on the Christianity sub-forum, unrequested, about the inerrant and obvious truths behind my atheism, and how those folks over there should not waste their life & mind even thinking about the "obvious mythology" that is the basis, IMHO, for all theism?

No Proselytizing.
It's very annoying to those of us who come here to discuss specific points or issues within the philosophy of religion.

Thx for playing though....

Old 08-21-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Soooo.. what exactly is your question for open forum discussion here? If you check City-Data's T&Cs (Terms & Conditions), it specifically states "No Proselytizing", which your thread most assuredly is, pure and simple: it's but your perception of your chosen religion, complete with admonishments for us to take heed. As well as to "read the truth in God's infallible (sic) word".

Q: How would you take it if I were to run on in a new thread, over on the Christianity sub-forum, unrequested, about the inerrant and obvious truths behind my atheism, and how those folks over there should not waste their life & mind even thinking about the "obvious mythology" that is the basis, IMHO, for all theism?

No Proselytizing. It's very annoying to those of us who come here to discuss specific points or issues within the philosophy of religion.

Thx for playing though....
I just heard lots of complaints about Islamic proselytizing, so I am countering it. To each his own. Your welcome and thanks for responding.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:11 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,345 times
Quote:
I just heard lots of complaints about Islamic proselytizing, so I am countering it. To each his own. Your welcome and thanks for responding.

We dislike Christian proselytizing too....... Both Islam and Christianity do not have the truth and need to just stop talking the endless religious babble...

Old 08-21-2010, 07:58 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
like i said before anybody ready to follow zod just give me a hala..

Old 08-21-2010, 08:37 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:

That is in Christ Jesus.

Please come by:

AllThingsFulfilled.com

God bless you all.
What a tangled web of man made stupidness! Everything is in this except a god!

Old 08-22-2010, 08:01 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
I just heard lots of complaints about Islamic proselytizing, so I am countering it.
Just out of curiosity, have you ever heard the expression, "Two wrongs don't make a right?"

Old 08-22-2010, 09:15 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,717,984 times
Actually, I thought prosetyliz..proselytis..preaching was allowed in this section, not in the atheist section (except for atheists, of course ).

Mainly I don't want to see this removed as I shall be most interested to see how our muslim brothers and sisters respond.

Old 08-22-2010, 03:32 PM

Folks,

Thank you all for your replies. Unfortunately, this is a religion and philosophy forum, which means, that religion and philosophy can be promoted, and for lack of a better word, proselytized.

God bless you all!

Old 08-22-2010, 03:48 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,165,718 times
Quote:
I assume you mean the bible....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam